GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"XBOX can play burned CD's!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/07/02 at 13:49
Regular
But before I continue, I should tell you that it only works for CD-RW discs, and not CD-R's.

By the way, if this is old news then I apologise. If not, then please feel free to use this information as you wish.

Okay...down to business...

Let's say you have a load of MP3 files on your computer and would like to put them on your XBOX HDD. You must have a CD-RW disc (not a CD-R) and please make sure you are using a CD-ReWriter drive, because these disks are exclusive to the CD-ReWriter only.

Okay, now all you have to do is download a good MP3 CD Burner - you will find a good one at www.acoustica.com. (Make sure you choose to download the MP3 CD Burner - it's a 30-Day trial and a full working version, too).
I mean, how long do you possibly need to create a CD :)

Anyway, place your blank disk inside the CD copier and when you have created your session of music, (the program will show you how) simply click on the "Burn CD" button and it will guide you on what to do next.
Just click on "Test and then Burn" and you are on your way.

It's great and easy to use, and make sure you buy your disks from Special Reserve - the ones they sell are cheap in price and great in quality.

Hope this was helpful - I just know how many of you want to have your own mix in Project Gotham Racing - so do I :)

Enjoy...

PS - I am using this on a US XBOX, and it should also work for the UK version, so don't worry.
Thu 04/07/02 at 17:06
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
I knew this already, but well done for spreading the word.

And yeah, it works on PAL XBOXes.
Thu 04/07/02 at 16:43
Regular
I suspected that Gates was a fraud all along...

Thu 04/07/02 at 13:49
Regular
"Fly like the wind"
But before I continue, I should tell you that it only works for CD-RW discs, and not CD-R's.

By the way, if this is old news then I apologise. If not, then please feel free to use this information as you wish.

Okay...down to business...

Let's say you have a load of MP3 files on your computer and would like to put them on your XBOX HDD. You must have a CD-RW disc (not a CD-R) and please make sure you are using a CD-ReWriter drive, because these disks are exclusive to the CD-ReWriter only.

Okay, now all you have to do is download a good MP3 CD Burner - you will find a good one at www.acoustica.com. (Make sure you choose to download the MP3 CD Burner - it's a 30-Day trial and a full working version, too).
I mean, how long do you possibly need to create a CD :)

Anyway, place your blank disk inside the CD copier and when you have created your session of music, (the program will show you how) simply click on the "Burn CD" button and it will guide you on what to do next.
Just click on "Test and then Burn" and you are on your way.

It's great and easy to use, and make sure you buy your disks from Special Reserve - the ones they sell are cheap in price and great in quality.

Hope this was helpful - I just know how many of you want to have your own mix in Project Gotham Racing - so do I :)

Enjoy...

PS - I am using this on a US XBOX, and it should also work for the UK version, so don't worry.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.