GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Never ending story"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/07/02 at 11:13
Regular
Ok do you remember them Never ending story movies? I watched them as a kid, then forgot about them until I heard NFG's cover of the theme tune. I started trying to remeber what the hell that movie was about. All I remember is people flying around on a big white dragon.

Can anyone help?
Fri 05/07/02 at 21:10
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Lol it's like Linal Hutz in Simpsons where he mentions his case against The Never ending Story.
Fri 05/07/02 at 20:28
Regular
"I Feel Depressed!"
We should sue!!!!
The Never Ending Story did actually end!!!
Fri 05/07/02 at 10:46
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
SKELETOR!

What a bad guy
Fri 05/07/02 at 09:14
Regular
"Bored, Bored, Bored"
Crap facts about Cast from Neverending Story.

The kid that played Atreyu, Noah Hathaway played Boxey the annoying bowl haired kid in Battlestar Galactica.

The guy who voiced Falkor the gay luck dragon was Alan Oppenheimer, who was a god as a voice actor in the early eighties. He did the voce of Skeletor from He-Man, which means he rules.

Also was the voice of the original Mighty Mouse in the 1940's.
Thu 04/07/02 at 21:44
Regular
Vottanator wrote:

> I remember Atreyu too, however the hell that's spelt. He was the kid
> from the actual world, but what was his horse called? I remember it
> fell into quick sand and it was really sad. :-D

--

Yes, it died. Die evil horse thing. I remember the big moving turtle thingy. And the pixie people with the old pixie who had a hyawge telescope.
Thu 04/07/02 at 20:22
Regular
"Ghetto Fabulous"
It is probably some fairytail but I remember it when I was a kid .
Thu 04/07/02 at 20:20
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I wonder if they will ever release it on DVD
Thu 04/07/02 at 20:17
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Stryke wrote:
> Lets not forget those laser-eye shinx things. And the child-like
> Empress gal who floated in space, for some obscure reason.

Yeah, I seem to remember the the towe she lived in was called Fantasia, but that sounds an awful lot like Disney. But the one thing that always sticks in my memory from that film is the laser-eye things! Oh and the giant rock man.

I remember Atreyu too, however the hell that's spelt. He was the kid from the actual world, but what was his horse called? I remember it fell into quick sand and it was really sad. :-D

Oh and the big wolf beast thing. That was feckin scary! The red eyes.

And what about the sequels? There were 3 Never Ending Stories, but I can't really remember the second and third. I think number 2 was a respectable sequel but number 3 was probably like Free Willy 3. You know, no returning actors, just starting from scratch.
Thu 04/07/02 at 16:33
Regular
Lets not forget those laser-eye shinx things. And the child-like Empress gal who floated in space, for some obscure reason.

Damn good film. Except for the gay "Luck Dragon" thing. Twas a dog.
Thu 04/07/02 at 13:44
"Darth Vader 3442321"
I never did see the end of this film for some reason...

Is it still showing at the cinema?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.