GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Release List"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/07/02 at 00:26
Regular
314 games are set to be released on Xbox in the UK, which is probably twice as many as the Dreamcast had in its whole lifetime. At least we will have plenty of quantity and, by the looks of it quality. He's a link to the best and most up to date list of release dates for the UK I have found.

http://www.tothegame.com/xbox.asp?sort=eurelease&filter=all

*Loads shotgun* Where's the nearest bank...
Sat 06/07/02 at 17:55
Regular
bit too childish...... colorful....... C & C has bombs,guns ect.
Fri 05/07/02 at 20:33
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Whats wrong with it? Except its a bit too short?
Fri 05/07/02 at 20:30
Regular
C & C was really good on the PSone i enjoyed it very much. As For Pikmin, i aggree with Savvat.
Fri 05/07/02 at 20:14
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Every C&C on a console has been awful........
Fri 05/07/02 at 19:46
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Cyclone wrote:
> ie - chuck tons of cash at said company - RTS works rarely on a
> console. Pikmin works as its a stripped down 'RTS', and has Miyamoto
> behind it - ;)

Hey if you have the funds to chuck money around, then why not ? I'm sure Nintendo would take the chance with both hands if they could be in a similar position. As for Pikmin........Hmmmmmmmmmm, flowers or snipers.......For some reason an army of flowers just doesn't really have that sting I'm looking for. ;-)
Fri 05/07/02 at 00:15
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Westwood yea baby, drop the bomb.
Fri 05/07/02 at 00:02
Regular
savatt1668 wrote:
> All Microsoft need to do is sign up Westwood and that problem will be
> solved straight away.

Why do you want them to sign up an annoying old wigga from Radio 1?

I know that Microsoft want to try an appeal to the youngsters but I don't think the double act of Westwood and Gates would ever take off.
Thu 04/07/02 at 23:16
Regular
"gsybe you!"
savatt1668 wrote:
> All Microsoft need to do is sign up Westwood and that problem will be
> solved straight away.

ie - chuck tons of cash at said company - RTS works rarely on a console. Pikmin works as its a stripped down 'RTS', and has Miyamoto behind it - ;)
Thu 04/07/02 at 20:49
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
All Microsoft need to do is sign up Westwood and that problem will be solved straight away. I read recently that Westwood apparently have an X-box to work on so maybe we'll start seeing some of their excellent C&C games soon. :-)

Red Alert 2 and Generals would definatly be welcome editions to the X-Box game library. :-)
Thu 04/07/02 at 20:29
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
I'm impressed with the range of games. There seams to be lots of choice bar the stratagy genre, which Xbox seams to be lacking in. RTS games are really suited to consoles, but if a new C&C game was to be made for it a gap would certantly be filled.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.