GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NO!!!!!"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/07/02 at 23:40
Regular
I downloaded and installed the patch for RTCW and it corrupted my saved game, now i have to start all over again. Boo hoo.
Wed 03/07/02 at 23:40
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I downloaded and installed the patch for RTCW and it corrupted my saved game, now i have to start all over again. Boo hoo.
Thu 04/07/02 at 09:25
"Darkness, always"
hohoho.

I did that for Warrior Kings. It not only corrupted my save game, but caused some irreperable error causing every game I have to crash within about 10 minutes of playing it.

Had to format my HDD =(
Thu 04/07/02 at 09:34
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Whats RTCW?
Thu 04/07/02 at 11:08
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Cyclone wrote:
> Whats RTCW?

Return to castle wolfenstein.
Thu 04/07/02 at 12:40
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I think the same thing happened with the last Allied Assault patch, only the developers attatched a warning saying all saved games wouldn't work anymore when the patch had been installed. I thought the point of patches was to fix bugs, not create them. Doesn't happen like this often mind, I'ts just annoying when it does.
Fri 05/07/02 at 02:32
Regular
a friend of mine was adding a hard drive to his PC, and accidentally formatted the wrong one. does that qualify for 'NOOOOOO!!!!' ?
Fri 05/07/02 at 13:18
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Yes I think it does qualify, as does when I accidently lost my connection to the internet recently, and spent a day offline. More of DO'H than a nooooooo, sinse it was my own fault.
Fri 05/07/02 at 21:06
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Doglatto wrote:
> a friend of mine was adding a hard drive to his PC, and accidentally
> formatted the wrong one. does that qualify for 'NOOOOOO!!!!' ?

hahaha... thats gotta hurt! :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.