GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tots Mug 7ft Swan!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/07/02 at 20:28
Regular
Yes a true story. In yesterdays sun.

When a mascot swan was late for a primary school fair a 40 strong mob of children knocked him over and attacked him on the grounds. The swan had to be recused by other staff at the local radio station where the swan is the mascot, after his attempt to throw lollys to stop them failed.
The head master wrote a letter to the radio station saying that they had just been talking what acceptable behavoir was.

Can any one beat that for a funny story?
Thu 04/07/02 at 01:01
Regular
http://www.oxymoronlist.com/

heh

Microsoft works.
Thu 04/07/02 at 00:49
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
Jimmy Duck wrote:
> Yes a true story. In yesterdays sun.

That's what's known as an oxymoron.
Wed 03/07/02 at 23:17
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
mascots. Ah so tempting to plant ones foot on their backside. Or at least where there backside would be.

I always feel embarresed for them

would be like..

one guy "what do you do for work then?"
2nd guy "oh i dress up as a giant swan"
first guy "oh how... interesting"

First guy walks away.
Wed 03/07/02 at 20:40
Regular
On the day I bought my Game Boy Advance (June 22nd last year if I can remember correctly), there were people walking round Cardiff City Centre dressed as different fruit, obviously advertising something.

I had a strong urge to rugby tackle them, but didn't in the end...
Wed 03/07/02 at 20:28
Regular
"I confused?"
Yes a true story. In yesterdays sun.

When a mascot swan was late for a primary school fair a 40 strong mob of children knocked him over and attacked him on the grounds. The swan had to be recused by other staff at the local radio station where the swan is the mascot, after his attempt to throw lollys to stop them failed.
The head master wrote a letter to the radio station saying that they had just been talking what acceptable behavoir was.

Can any one beat that for a funny story?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.