GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Kane & Lynch"

The "Retro Game Reviews" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Kane & Lynch: Dead Men'.
Sat 12/04/08 at 17:43
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Kane & Lynch
When I first played this game I thought it wasn’t good. But then I tried it in co-op and I was convinced that it was not good. The problems are
-bad computer
Here is an explanation: sometimes when you are playing you think ‘How is this happening? What are they? Why them and not others? Why now? What does it all mean?’ The game can be confusing because it has bad computer programming. For one example I found that sometimes if you shoot a man (you can shoot a man in this game so it’s not for kids) he will not do anything except die. I do not have a problem with this but you might have a problem with it.
Another problem I found was that the graphics are very good sometimes. Let me explain because this is a bit complicated. In a game a man has to program the graphics. I think in Kane & Lynch Dead Men (they are not actually dead it’s not a Zombie game) the programmer of the graphics knew what he was doing because it all looks very realistic. The problem with the graphics being good programmed are that it looks very realistic when you shoot a man and he dies, so it can be disturbing almost as if you shot him yourself! You didn’t but it could be confusing. Sometimes the other men shoot you. Sometimes, they do not.
The storyline of this game is like a film. It is about Kane, who is crazy, and Lynch, who isn’t crazy to start with but then goes crazy. I might have mixed up their names because they are almost the same man. They are not the same man. There is a lot of swearing but I did not mind it. It is not for kids if they don’t like swearing.
One of the good things about the game is
-nice guns
The guns are very realistic. I have not fired a gun but these guns are just like firing real guns. The sounds are good and they leave holes in the people you shoot. Sometimes like I said before if you shoot a man he dies. Sometimes also if you shoot him he does not do anything. I have not shot a man but this is probably what it would be like so I give this part of the game 86%
Finally I would recommend this game to anyone who like Kane & Lynch and other games like Heroes.
8/10
Sun 13/04/08 at 00:30
Regular
"jermaine_southgate"
i am not so sure what i think of this review. to me it looks like you have said it is a great game when it is rubbish
Sat 12/04/08 at 17:43
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Kane & Lynch
When I first played this game I thought it wasn’t good. But then I tried it in co-op and I was convinced that it was not good. The problems are
-bad computer
Here is an explanation: sometimes when you are playing you think ‘How is this happening? What are they? Why them and not others? Why now? What does it all mean?’ The game can be confusing because it has bad computer programming. For one example I found that sometimes if you shoot a man (you can shoot a man in this game so it’s not for kids) he will not do anything except die. I do not have a problem with this but you might have a problem with it.
Another problem I found was that the graphics are very good sometimes. Let me explain because this is a bit complicated. In a game a man has to program the graphics. I think in Kane & Lynch Dead Men (they are not actually dead it’s not a Zombie game) the programmer of the graphics knew what he was doing because it all looks very realistic. The problem with the graphics being good programmed are that it looks very realistic when you shoot a man and he dies, so it can be disturbing almost as if you shot him yourself! You didn’t but it could be confusing. Sometimes the other men shoot you. Sometimes, they do not.
The storyline of this game is like a film. It is about Kane, who is crazy, and Lynch, who isn’t crazy to start with but then goes crazy. I might have mixed up their names because they are almost the same man. They are not the same man. There is a lot of swearing but I did not mind it. It is not for kids if they don’t like swearing.
One of the good things about the game is
-nice guns
The guns are very realistic. I have not fired a gun but these guns are just like firing real guns. The sounds are good and they leave holes in the people you shoot. Sometimes like I said before if you shoot a man he dies. Sometimes also if you shoot him he does not do anything. I have not shot a man but this is probably what it would be like so I give this part of the game 86%
Finally I would recommend this game to anyone who like Kane & Lynch and other games like Heroes.
8/10

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.