GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What is the game you are waitng for most?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/07/02 at 19:47
Regular
I just wondered really what the most anticipated game for the GC was, i have several but i can almost be certain of a favourite that i will not mention as i am not a big fan of!

Any way i am looking forward to Mario Party 4 as i had number 2 on the N64 and loved it, it was the best multiplayer(except goldeneye) i loved playing it and unlokcing all the mini games but now there are 50 of them to get and loads of new boards! See so much in just one game!

Another one i am looking forward to is of course Mario Sunshine so as you can tell i like mario games, it is meant to be his best outing yet, with camera angels as good as Mario 64, which means near perfect!

Several others spring ot mind but enough about me and let me hear some of yours, but on a last note for the far future i want Golden Sun 2, FF and of course Sonic!!!
Wed 03/07/02 at 19:47
Regular
"$hit happens"
I just wondered really what the most anticipated game for the GC was, i have several but i can almost be certain of a favourite that i will not mention as i am not a big fan of!

Any way i am looking forward to Mario Party 4 as i had number 2 on the N64 and loved it, it was the best multiplayer(except goldeneye) i loved playing it and unlokcing all the mini games but now there are 50 of them to get and loads of new boards! See so much in just one game!

Another one i am looking forward to is of course Mario Sunshine so as you can tell i like mario games, it is meant to be his best outing yet, with camera angels as good as Mario 64, which means near perfect!

Several others spring ot mind but enough about me and let me hear some of yours, but on a last note for the far future i want Golden Sun 2, FF and of course Sonic!!!
Wed 03/07/02 at 19:57
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
Resident Evil + Super Monkey Ball 2

Both going to be great titles and considering SMB's great success on its first outing we can only expect pure excellence from the second installment.
Wed 03/07/02 at 20:11
Regular
"Whatever!"
Starfox Adventures: Dinosaur Planet

Looks better every time I see it plus Rare always deliver the goods!
Wed 03/07/02 at 23:37
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
MONKEY BALL 2!!!!!!
Wed 03/07/02 at 23:39
Regular
Mario Sunshine and Starfox. They both look pant wettingly good, the graphics in starfox are amazing. Anyone who hasn't seen it moving in High res go download some videos, you will most likely soil yourself with joy.
Thu 04/07/02 at 01:18
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Mattyboy wrote:
> Starfox Adventures: Dinosaur Planet
>
> Looks better every time I see it plus Rare always deliver the goods!

Yeah but NGC did report the awful voice acting and lip-syncing.
Thu 04/07/02 at 09:01
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Metroid
Eternal Darkness
Mario Sunshine
Starfox Adventures
THPS4
Colin McRae3
Zelda (of course!)
Die Hard: Vendetta
Turok Evo
Pro Evo
LMA Manger 2003
Reisdent Evil Zero (New Story)
James Bond: Nightfire
1080: White Storm
SMB 2
Star Wars: Jedi Knight II
Star Wars: Bounty Hunter
Star Wars: Clone Wars
PSO 1&2
TimeSplitters 2
Medal Of Honour
Capcom Vs SNK 2: EO

The ones I am most looking forwards to, but at the mo, certainly Eternal Darkness!

-OOPS! Does this look like an XBox fans release list? Sorry!-

;)
Thu 04/07/02 at 09:44
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Xbox fan's release list goes something like this...

errr...

halo 2?

;)
Thu 04/07/02 at 09:47
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Go and say that in their forum, and some release list with 'good' games will appear - in fact its the release list for the Xbox, regardless of quality!

;)
Thu 04/07/02 at 09:49
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
lol ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.