GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My idea is...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/07/02 at 19:40
Regular
to create a console that lets you play games, watch films, connect to the internet, cool beer, provide popcorn and clean the house....

Anyone agree?
Thu 08/08/02 at 21:31
or a console made by microsoft, sony and nintendo in alliance with eachother that played xbox games, cube games, 64 games, ps1 games, and ps2 games! with atari and mega drive games built in, and pc games and dvd!
droooooooooollll...
oh man! theres drool on my keyboard, and the console would make peanut butter sandwiches and any soft drink! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mon 05/08/02 at 13:17
Regular
How about a console that you could use to take all the abuse you bring home from work? It could just sit in a corner and take all your shouting and have automatic replys to things you say.Like, "please dont hit me",and " yes your right, it was my fault".
Sun 04/08/02 at 11:58
sounds good to me
Thu 25/07/02 at 16:02
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Its called a PC...

As long as you buy beer and popcorn over the net, and hire the services of a maid via web recuiting... which is cheating a little, all the same...
Mon 22/07/02 at 23:19
Regular
"Tagline?"
play games, watch films, connect to the internet, cools anything you put in it, contains a phone to order pizza, gives out free money contains a database of every movie and game known to man and updates anytime you connect to the internet, comes with a stalite dish and gives out a freaky ray thing that keeps you thin and keeps your eyes from going itchy... WOO HOO!... that will never happen... i just got my self depressed
Sat 06/07/02 at 14:05
how about a console that can defened ur house against burglars?
Sat 06/07/02 at 14:03
im surprised this hasnt got more replies!
Wed 03/07/02 at 20:06
Cool beer? These console do get pretty hot.
Wed 03/07/02 at 19:45
You crazy people
Wed 03/07/02 at 19:43
Nice idea, but how much would it cost?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.