GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy X experts - help required..."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/07/02 at 18:28
Regular
As much as it pains my gameplaying ego to say this, I am desperately stuck on FFX.

Is it possible to do Seymour with Mortichild without Reflect?

Can someone tell me how to do this? I wasn't really playing the game properly and fear that I haven't levelled my players up enough, as some of the stuff required to beat him I haven't done, and I've messed up the sphere grid big time.

Any help would be MUCH appreciated...

:D
Thu 04/07/02 at 20:53
Regular
"DETROIT-int-1-90"
errr can i have some attension please
i am in the corner
Wed 03/07/02 at 21:24
Regular
I did it just by building up to overdrives (aeons) and just useing them one by one - took me about 3 mins.

It's easy when you know how!
Wed 03/07/02 at 20:03
Regular
"DETROIT-int-1-90"
hi ya rm18
see ya
Wed 03/07/02 at 19:46
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
It's the one on the highbridge, where you have to run from one end to the other. Where Kimarhi is out of your party for a little while.

Anyway, what I did was build up all my characters loads and loads on the highbridge. Run along the bridge to the other end, but don't walk close enough to Seymour to start the cutscene. Instead, save your game at the sphere. Then walk around getting into fights repeatedly. You get lots of experiece from the machina and they are very easy to kill (Bahamut's Impulse move comes in very handy).

I built up my characters loads at this bit but unfortunately it puts Kimarhi behind. He never caught up on my game.
Wed 03/07/02 at 19:07
Uhh...
Wed 03/07/02 at 19:05
Regular
The one after you kill Evrea Altana...
Wed 03/07/02 at 19:02
This is the one the Highbridge, right? (That long red carpet) If it is, then there should be two guards using Auto POtion. Wait... is that the first one? Oh, crap...

Where is this Seymour???
Wed 03/07/02 at 18:58
Regular
Yeah, that is the second one. So...er...how do you do it?

Or don't you know how...

(that was a childish riposte designed to provoke a detailed response, btw)
Wed 03/07/02 at 18:47
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I didn't use Reflect on any of the Seymour bosses so it's definitely possible without it.
Wed 03/07/02 at 18:30
Er, is that the second one? WHere do you battle him? (I'm not that good with the names (Mortichild), but I know most of everything else.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.