GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Console wars-your opinion"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/07/02 at 18:00
Regular
Im new at this game but im going to try!!!!

When the XBOX was about tobe released everyone had great expectations and although it comes down to opinion,XBOX wins how many games can you buy that you can play and enjoy just the same 4-5 month later not many!!!!
but the XBOX offers alot
JSRF
HALO
PROJECT GOTHAM RACING
DOA3
FIFA WORLD CUP 2002

Many people thought the price was a bit high but i saved up and well i am definately satisfied, it boasts a DVD player which i bought the control for when England beat Denmark, a cd copier which to be honest is the best,,,,the XBOX will come out on top as i know many people who are dumping PS1 and PS2'S for an XBOX
Thu 04/07/02 at 10:28
Regular
Cowze wrote:

>i know many people who
> are dumping PS1 and PS2'S for an XBOX

Im Dumping my PSone for an XBOX (selling it anyways)
Thu 04/07/02 at 08:30
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
Cowze wrote:
> how many games can you buy that you can play and enjoy just the same 4-5 month later not many!!!!

Lets see:

Mario Kart (N64 & SNES)
Goldeneye

I'm sure there are may others that people keep playing... But personally, I stil play these quite often. Not bad for a couple of games which are about 5/6 Years old!
Wed 03/07/02 at 22:04
Regular
In my opinion Oddworld Is alot Better than fifa
Wed 03/07/02 at 19:20
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
New indeed....

The trick to good topic writting is either:

1) Write about something for people to chat about. What you think of a new game and that kind of thing.

2) Write a topic on an ORIGINAL point. These are best to put in the Future Of Gaming (Prime) room. Take a look in there to see what kind of stuff I mean.

Oh, and to everyone else- did no one tell the staff to get rid of the example topic name "Console wars: who is best"!
Wed 03/07/02 at 18:32
Regular
Personally I'd swap Oddworld for FIFA on your list of top XBOX, and maybe add Max Payne, Gun Valkyrie and Gun Metal.

But there's loads of cool games just around the corner.
Enclave, Morrowind, Crazy Taxi: High Roller, Geoff Crammond's Grand Prix 4, Yager, Panzer Dragoon, House of the Dead 3, Blinx, Brute Force, Midtown Madness 3, MGS2 Substance, Unreal Championship, Splinter Cell - these should all be released soon in the coming months.

And beyond that there's the likes of Project Ego, Deus Ex 2, Black & White, Dino Crisis 3, Bounty Hunter, Halo 2, Malice, Maximum Chase, Thief 3, Toejam & Earl, Soul Calibur 2, Quake IV, blah, blah, blah - so's there's alot to look forward to.
Wed 03/07/02 at 18:00
Im new at this game but im going to try!!!!

When the XBOX was about tobe released everyone had great expectations and although it comes down to opinion,XBOX wins how many games can you buy that you can play and enjoy just the same 4-5 month later not many!!!!
but the XBOX offers alot
JSRF
HALO
PROJECT GOTHAM RACING
DOA3
FIFA WORLD CUP 2002

Many people thought the price was a bit high but i saved up and well i am definately satisfied, it boasts a DVD player which i bought the control for when England beat Denmark, a cd copier which to be honest is the best,,,,the XBOX will come out on top as i know many people who are dumping PS1 and PS2'S for an XBOX

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.