GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I've had an epiphany"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/07/02 at 10:15
Regular
It's true. Walking to the station from work last night, I had a powerful insight about mankind as a species, and our relationship to the world around us.

When I say powerful, it's like one of those conclusions you reach when you stop walking and just shudder with unexpected clarity of thought.

I'll let you all into my thoughts in due course. I'm still recovering from the impact of my conclusions.
Wed 03/07/02 at 11:27
"Darkness, always"
Goatboy wrote:
> I'm not bashing one out at work.
>
> I'm just admiring the female form, and it just happens to be in her
> undies.
> It's like, artful or something.

Yeah, your boss catches you looking at it, and you explain y saying "it's a picasso"
Wed 03/07/02 at 11:18
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I'm not bashing one out at work.

I'm just admiring the female form, and it just happens to be in her undies.
It's like, artful or something.
Wed 03/07/02 at 11:06
Regular
"DS..."
nh wrote:
> $lik wrote:
> Does he sound like he cares?
>
> slik ~_~
>
> I think even Goaty would care if his boss walked in while he was in
> the middle of a hand shandy under his desk.

true ;)

slik ~_~
Wed 03/07/02 at 11:04
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
$lik wrote:
> Does he sound like he cares?
>
> slik ~_~

I think even Goaty would care if his boss walked in while he was in the middle of a hand shandy under his desk.
Wed 03/07/02 at 11:02
"Stupid Newbie :D"
I always like the ones you have after a night of boozing, and you've reached the staggering mental plane, of the goldfish. ;)

You suddenly just get it, and everything makes complete sense, while you fumble for a piece of paper to write exactly what it is down... course, you wake up in the morning, and "roast buffalo canoe" is just so complex a thought that you don't understand it anymore. That, and your head hurts, must be from the level of stain it was taking from all the clarity the previous night.

*Sighs*

To think I could've been a world famous scientist, I'm sure somebody, somewhere would like to hear about this thing called gravity I've been working on for a while now.
Wed 03/07/02 at 11:01
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Insane Bartender wrote:

>
> I'm not going to suddenly put my shirt on backwards and scream for
> holy redemption if that's what you mean.

That's not what I mean at all - just wondered what type of flash you have had and stuff.
Wed 03/07/02 at 10:57
Regular
"DS..."
Does he sound like he cares?

slik ~_~
Wed 03/07/02 at 10:55
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Put it away Goaty - you never know who might walk in..
Wed 03/07/02 at 10:54
"Darkness, always"
you rock Goatboy
Wed 03/07/02 at 10:54
"Darkness, always"
Not quite nh, it's more something that makes me feel differently about mankind as a whole. Not as a group of individuals, but as a collective consciousness.

I'm not going to suddenly put my shirt on backwards and scream for holy redemption if that's what you mean.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.