GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"an imp for all occasions"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/07/02 at 00:17
Regular
the common imp from DOOM. A lowly pathetic looking freak of nature, but when you trip a switch and the lights go out, you can always hear one scratching at your flesh. Could these be the most annoying enemies ever? Of course, you can get them to turn against each other, which really is humorous.

Other annoying little bleeders include :

those stupid little mouths with legs (JEDI OUTCAST)
the common alsatian, when attacking your infantry (RED ALERT 2)
face huggers (AVP/AVP2)
most of the enemy units (HALO)
the aliens (PERFECT DARK)
GON (TEKKEN 3)

all these units were designed purely to corner you and annoy you to death.

Any I've missed out?
Wed 03/07/02 at 00:17
Regular
the common imp from DOOM. A lowly pathetic looking freak of nature, but when you trip a switch and the lights go out, you can always hear one scratching at your flesh. Could these be the most annoying enemies ever? Of course, you can get them to turn against each other, which really is humorous.

Other annoying little bleeders include :

those stupid little mouths with legs (JEDI OUTCAST)
the common alsatian, when attacking your infantry (RED ALERT 2)
face huggers (AVP/AVP2)
most of the enemy units (HALO)
the aliens (PERFECT DARK)
GON (TEKKEN 3)

all these units were designed purely to corner you and annoy you to death.

Any I've missed out?
Wed 03/07/02 at 09:35
"Darkness, always"
Agreed that Gon is the most irritating piece of crap in Tekken 3. Dr. B comes close, but Gon takes the cake.
Wed 03/07/02 at 10:46
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Gon was funny, I thought he was only annoying if you were playing as him.
The K9s on Red Alert were easy if you had the right defence, if not then it weas still funny seeing them jump around like the rabbit from: Monty Python's Quest for the Holy Grail..joy.

I think people who keep getting the Redeemer on UT pretty annoying although it's funny being chased/chasing people with it.
Fri 05/07/02 at 12:43
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I found the robots in theif 2 annoying. A little bit too advanced for the time period the game is set in, plus I have a hard time as it is trying to avoid detection by human guards without the need to tip toe around robots.

Camera's are also an annoying feature in ever game they appear in. Theif 2, system shock 2, metal gear solid, no one lives forever ect.. one mistake could leave you accidently in front of a camera resulting in an alarm sounding and hundreds of guards coming to kill you. I mean you would have thought with all those guards, the places you sneak around in don't have a need for security camara's.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.