GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Racing Games on all consoles , which ones are the best ."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/07/02 at 19:33
Regular
Grand Theft Auto , or Burnout . 18 wheeler or Midtown Madness . Tel me and my fellow friends . Which ones are the best ?
Tue 02/07/02 at 19:33
Regular
"Ghetto Fabulous"
Grand Theft Auto , or Burnout . 18 wheeler or Midtown Madness . Tel me and my fellow friends . Which ones are the best ?
Thu 04/07/02 at 16:46
Regular
Out of those, GTA is the best, but seeing it's not technically a racing game I'll have to sya the best console racing games are the Tocas.
Thu 04/07/02 at 20:25
Regular
"Ghetto Fabulous"
Good Point
Thu 04/07/02 at 20:30
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I liked Toy Racer, because it was $5 and £3 went to charity.
It was also on the Dreamcast, so it was fantastic
Thu 04/07/02 at 20:33
Regular
"Ghetto Fabulous"
My friend found it for 2 quid and half of it went to Charity . You are right people do say it is a good game and I certainly agree .
Fri 05/07/02 at 21:00
Regular
"Don't Stare"
That's right i got toy racer for £2 and half went to charity!
Fri 05/07/02 at 21:32
Regular
"I Feel Depressed!"
V- Rally 3 has the moves!
Sat 06/07/02 at 07:23
Regular
"Don't Stare"
Me again, my stuff is under yours and at the very top!
Sat 06/07/02 at 09:21
Regular
"Ghetto Fabulous"
Hi Sean
Sat 06/07/02 at 13:34
The best ones i've come across on DC and PS2 are the following:

DC
1. Ferrari F355 Passione Rosssa - the most realistic driving game i've ever played.

2.Metropolis Street Racer - A completely new kind of racing game when it came out, tons of routes in the 3 cities and tons of cars, good handling, good graphics and great music.

PS2

1. GT3 A Spec - the best looking racer so far, it's got the lot, but i'm sure you already know that.

2. F1 2001 - Nice graphics, good handling, very fast.

3. World Rally Championship - the only rally game that has all the drivers and tracks from the actual world championship.

4. Ridge Racer V - Great arcade racer to launch the PS2 with.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.