GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*Spoiler from RAW*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/07/02 at 18:46
Regular
Shawn Michaels announced a new member of the nWo on Raw last night, it was Triple H. Also, Big Show is out of the nWo (Not really bothered about that though :D)

Oh and there was a few funny moments on RAW with Goldust, he was dressed up in a Darth Vader costume and saying all this Star Wars stuff. Top stuff i say, Its great to see The "Bizzare One" given such a funny gimmick :D

Thoughts?? (On both things)
Tue 02/07/02 at 18:46
Regular
Shawn Michaels announced a new member of the nWo on Raw last night, it was Triple H. Also, Big Show is out of the nWo (Not really bothered about that though :D)

Oh and there was a few funny moments on RAW with Goldust, he was dressed up in a Darth Vader costume and saying all this Star Wars stuff. Top stuff i say, Its great to see The "Bizzare One" given such a funny gimmick :D

Thoughts?? (On both things)
Tue 02/07/02 at 18:58
Regular
Maybe the nWo will have a match now...

And the Booker thing was great - Bookie Wan Kenobi? Excellent.
Tue 02/07/02 at 19:02
Regular
Yeah, glad to see Goldust getting a new gimmick.

"I am your father, Big Show" lol superb form the WWE.
Tue 02/07/02 at 20:15
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
That Undertaker/Jeff Hardy respect thing sounds quite good. I just hope to God they stick the belt on Angle this Smackdown.
Tue 02/07/02 at 20:58
Regular
"One More Chance"
I really enjoy the Booker T and Goldust promos, I especially liked the one at KOTR involving The Rock. Pure genies it was.
Tue 02/07/02 at 21:38
Regular
It's obvious. DX are on there way back in it, so expect the split up of Billy and Chuck (with Rico teaming up with Chuck), and expect 'Mr. A$#' to return with DX.
Wed 03/07/02 at 20:08
Regular
"Where's SR?"
Soon I might actually be able to watch WWE for the first time as the last time I had Sky One it was WWF.
Thu 04/07/02 at 08:49
Regular
"..."
Figo wrote:
> Shawn Michaels announced a new member of the nWo on Raw last night, it
> was Triple H. Also, Big Show is out of the nWo (Not really bothered
> about that though :D)
>
> Oh and there was a few funny moments on RAW with Goldust, he was
> dressed up in a Darth Vader costume and saying all this Star Wars
> stuff. Top stuff i say, Its great to see The "Bizzare One"
> given such a funny gimmick :D
>
> Thoughts?? (On both things)

I don't think they have kicked the Big Show out, apparently they were just showing him some 'tough love', this will either go one of two ways. It will make him so p'd off he'll start beating all his opponents or so p'd off he'll turn on the nWo
Thu 04/07/02 at 12:30
I've got 5 words for ya'...The klique is FINALLY BACK!!!...
and shattered dreams productions is always da' best!!!...ooooooooeeewwwwww(inhale dust) hach hach hach(snap teeth dust)...never forget the name Gooooooooldust!!!
Thu 04/07/02 at 12:35
...just two members missing as someone said billy gunn.should 'come back' and road dogg should make his return and join also BUT one is missng it's a she!!...can you guess who...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.