GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Will there be anypoint is making the PSX later next year?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/11/00 at 22:11
Regular
will there be any point making the PSX when the price of PS2 goe's down, because
1) it plays original PSX paystation games
2) it improves the texture
3) it improves the loading speed?
4) people will also have the option of buying PS2 games

so when PS2price drops late next year will there b any point of buying a PSX
Sun 26/10/08 at 15:43
Regular
[B]I am Tamsyn and I live in Camelford which is about half an hour away from Roadford and Tamar. Been windsurfing for about 3 years and I don't go to loads of events but I think they're immense and the people are all really freindly!!
Wed 03/09/08 at 13:36
Regular
[B]I am Tamsyn and I live in Camelford which is about half an hour away from Roadford and Tamar. Been windsurfing for about 3 years and I don't go to loads of events but I think they're really good and the people are all really freindly!!
Mon 01/09/08 at 17:32
Regular
hi
Izzy Hamilton, im 16 and come from Whitstone near sunny Bude. I have been windsurfing for a good few years and race the techno and rsx internationally!
Fri 06/06/08 at 21:47
Regular
hello im catfish i live in tregony ive been windsurfing for a year. I am nine years old. I go to tregony primary school. I like swimming, kayaking,cooking and dancing. On saturday i am sleeping on the boat with mummy and daniel and we are going night fishing and getting some fish and chips from st.mawes.bob,marianne and daddy teach me to windsurfing.

speak to u soon
bye for now.
Wed 04/06/08 at 22:09
Regular
Hi,
I'm snow queen. I live in tregony. I have been windsurfing for about 3 years. I train at percuil with roseland wave riders. Marianne and bob coach me. I got in the zone squad 2007/2008.
My other hobbies are: sailing, swimming, cooking and running. I have a rabbit called peter. 3 cats, 2 guinea-pigs and another rabbit. I go to the Roseland Community School. I am in year 9. And I get the day off school tomorrow because I am going to the royal cornwall show.

Bye for now
Wed 04/06/08 at 16:54
Regular
Hi,
I'm imi i live in a town called launceston about 20-30 mins away from roadford lake.
I started windsurfing when i was 7 and gave up for 1 year coz i got scared of fishes lol.Now i love the sport,this is my 3rd season doing the sport.
You make really good friends along the way which will allways be there for you and the most of the coaches are really nice,it really fun windsurfing and you get to see some amazing things like lifeboats going out, dolphins, sharks, turtles(if you are abroad) and much more.
if you are going to join,JOIN
Tue 03/06/08 at 21:25
Regular
"live the dream"
hi,
im oscar and i live in a place called waytown, about 40 minutes away from weymouth. ive been windsurfing since i was 10 when i had a go on a giant old board ( bigger than an imco) with a cloth sail and im still hooked. i joined south west windsurfing when i was 11
and they introduced me to racing and competing in freestyle which is awsome, if your considering joining do !!!
Mon 02/06/08 at 19:25
Regular
hi im tom urm well i live near bath between a village called box and a towm called corsham i was first chucked on a board when i was about 3 and for a long time didnt enjoy it but now i love the sport and enjoy having the friends that you get with it and the main thing i want to get from the training is to improve my cornering and my upwind pumping thats just about everything
Mon 02/06/08 at 18:31
Regular
not a clue what "☺" means
Mon 02/06/08 at 18:30
Regular
hi

i'm ross from a little village called buckland brewer in north devon.
i think i'm slowly managing to drag my sister [connie,9] into it.
been windsurfing since 2005/06, made lots of great friends☺ and had a lot of laughs since i started.

☺☺☺☺☺☺

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.