GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wrestling is boredom, some secrets revelead"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/07/02 at 11:25
Regular
I am gutsy to say that wrestling (which I declare) is boring. You know why?

1. Mainly it is men and women built for wrestling in a ring to wrestle each other to get tht win, by pinning someone. It is hard work and all thta, but they do get paid a lot.

2.The matches are usually set up. e.g. The Rock is down and Stone Cold is gonna pin him. ALL the time, The Rock gets up at he last second and he usually wins because its set up and he's the Peoples' Champion.

3. The drama, style and ways boring. The wrestling media hype it up with the best wrestlers and stuff. You probably like wrestling, thats why.

4. I am aware of the consequences that wrestlers to get hurt from heights and hart hits. But again, it ain't real e.g. The tables are weak in the centre because there isn't a lot of hard wood in it, they want you to look at it as if it was hard. But fallin' from heights is dangerous, but may hurt the wrestler and there is back-up ,of course.

I have more points to say about this and if you want more, please reply.
Tue 02/07/02 at 11:25
I am gutsy to say that wrestling (which I declare) is boring. You know why?

1. Mainly it is men and women built for wrestling in a ring to wrestle each other to get tht win, by pinning someone. It is hard work and all thta, but they do get paid a lot.

2.The matches are usually set up. e.g. The Rock is down and Stone Cold is gonna pin him. ALL the time, The Rock gets up at he last second and he usually wins because its set up and he's the Peoples' Champion.

3. The drama, style and ways boring. The wrestling media hype it up with the best wrestlers and stuff. You probably like wrestling, thats why.

4. I am aware of the consequences that wrestlers to get hurt from heights and hart hits. But again, it ain't real e.g. The tables are weak in the centre because there isn't a lot of hard wood in it, they want you to look at it as if it was hard. But fallin' from heights is dangerous, but may hurt the wrestler and there is back-up ,of course.

I have more points to say about this and if you want more, please reply.
Tue 02/07/02 at 11:32
Regular
"One More Chance"
You are intitled to your opinion and we know wrestling is not real, we know the winners are pre determind (Sp) and yes we know the tables are made out of compressed sawdust or something similar but we still enjoy watching it. Well we usuaslly do but now it sucks and I would not be surprised if it went bust at some point but even then it would be ashame as there would be nothing else to watch.

Not sure if that made any sence but I dont care.
Tue 02/07/02 at 17:26
Regular
"I like cheese"
It can be boring, and has been a lot lately. But having a favourite wrestler, like me, keeps me watching, and sometimes the WWE will produce something brilliant.
Tue 02/07/02 at 17:34
Regular
"One More Chance"
Also why do you have to be "Gutsy" to say wrestling is boring? Its not exactly hard.
Tue 02/07/02 at 18:37
Regular
Joinercus wrote:
1. Mainly it is men and women built for wrestling in a ring to wrestle each other to get the win, by pinning someone. It is hard work and all that, but they do get paid a lot.

RM18 writes:
Boy, you really got the concept down there, didn't you? And all this time I thought it was something else.

Joinercus wrote:
2.The matches are usually set up. e.g. The Rock is down and Stone Cold
is gonna pin him. ALL the time, The Rock gets up at he last second and
he usually wins because its set up and he's the Peoples' Champion.

RM18 writes:
The matches are always set up. WWE isn't about competeing to find out who's strongest, it's about putting on a good show for the fans. The Rock is one of the most entertaining guys, hence the obvious.

Joinercus wrote:
3. The drama, style and ways boring. The wrestling media hype it up
with the best wrestlers and stuff. You probably like wrestling, thats
why.

RM18 writes:
And your point is???? You probably like wrestling, that's why? Good work, detective.

Joinercus wrote:
4. I am aware of the consequences that wrestlers to get hurt from
heights and hart hits. But again, it ain't real e.g. The tables are
weak in the centre because there isn't a lot of hard wood in it, they
want you to look at it as if it was hard. But fallin' from heights is
dangerous, but may hurt the wrestler and there is back-up ,of course.

RM18 writes:
Obviously the health of the wrestlers is paramount, which explains the lack of proper tables, and all the pain is real, idiot. Let me push you so you fall flat on you back, and then see if that hurts.

This sort of post really annoys me. I understand that everyone has their own opinions, however false. But what's the point of writing this, in a WWE forum, if it just contains negativity? You're entitled to your own opinion, you don't have to tell everyone. And next time you write something like this, at least substantiate with evidence.
Tue 02/07/02 at 18:52
Regular
P.S Secrets revealed?

Oh dear...
Tue 02/07/02 at 18:54
Regular
Did you know that Wrestling is fake RM18?! :D
Tue 02/07/02 at 18:55
Regular
No, until Joinercus revealed those secrets to me...
Tue 02/07/02 at 20:00
RM18 wrote:
> No, until Joinercus revealed those secrets to me...

You and Figo are probably being sarcastic. Trust me.
Tue 02/07/02 at 20:23
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
WoW!!!

Ive learnt a lot by reading this post...

...like I never knew wrestling was fake and its about men and women fighting in a ring trying to get a 3 second pin!!

>>>sarcastic<<<

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.