GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Spiderman?"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/07/02 at 09:49
Regular
Ok soon comes the day when i get my xbox, I am going to be getting the games:-

Halo
Oddworld
Spiderman (maybe)

I need to know if Spiderman is any good or not? I loved the movie that was awesome, and i am wanting the game now. From what i haerd you can swing down to street level and see pedestrians and cars ect.

Please give an honest opinion
Sat 06/07/02 at 09:54
Regular
"BOSE"
i'm with the guys...i've got the game and it's webtastic :)

...it rocks ;)
Tue 02/07/02 at 21:07
Regular
*Drooling* Looking forward to getting that game then =)
Tue 02/07/02 at 20:59
Regular
I chose this game for a GAD and it is very good! The graphics are very smooth and slick, the sound is awesome and the gameplay is top notch. If you are considering getting this game don't consider, get it! I am on level 18 out of 25 and so far all the levels have been varied and exciting to play, although some levels are short others are very long and so far I am yet to finish the game although playing it on a harder difficulty level. The load times are good, the frame rate is perfectous and overall I would recommend this game to any Xbox owner! Get this game as you will not be disappointed.

ps

The outdoor levels are unlike anything you have ever played before! Swinging indoors is also an awesome experience especially in the earyl big warehouse missions!
Tue 02/07/02 at 19:03
Regular
Anyone?
Tue 02/07/02 at 09:49
Regular
Ok soon comes the day when i get my xbox, I am going to be getting the games:-

Halo
Oddworld
Spiderman (maybe)

I need to know if Spiderman is any good or not? I loved the movie that was awesome, and i am wanting the game now. From what i haerd you can swing down to street level and see pedestrians and cars ect.

Please give an honest opinion

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.