GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hotmail Problems Anyone?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 01/07/02 at 20:26
Regular
Me? Yes.

It keeps saying "this site contains an unknown signiture alororithm" or something like that every time I try to log on.

It's been doing it for a few days now and I need to send an email to some bird at codejunkies.com I've been speaking to.

Anyone else had a problem.
Probably not.........
Mon 01/07/02 at 22:11
Regular
"Alt+F4. Ha!"
Nope, fine for me..
Mon 01/07/02 at 22:00
Regular
Cantthinkofanalias wrote:
> Ive had some problems with it today. It just tells me to try again
> later though.

If you go straight to www.hotmail.com then re-enter your details, you should get straight into your account. I found that error message came up quite a lot when trying to get into hotmail direct from MSN.
Mon 01/07/02 at 21:58
"~do i look funny?~"
I've had no problems, maybe that other guy was right about over filling your space. Your only allowed a small memory now.

Buti have had no problems.
Mon 01/07/02 at 21:53
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Ive had some problems with it today. It just tells me to try again later though.
Mon 01/07/02 at 21:44
Regular
I've not had any problems with hotmail. Did you let your inbox overfill?
Mon 01/07/02 at 20:26
"period drama"
Me? Yes.

It keeps saying "this site contains an unknown signiture alororithm" or something like that every time I try to log on.

It's been doing it for a few days now and I need to send an email to some bird at codejunkies.com I've been speaking to.

Anyone else had a problem.
Probably not.........

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.