GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Most played games..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 01/07/02 at 19:32
Regular
This isn't for everyone elses benefit, so if you're not interested, nows the time to bog-off. For those who are interested in what Edgy has played the most recently, then carry on reading. Anyway, this last month I started taking a record, just out of my own curiosity, to see which games (since I started keeping record) I have played the most. It's not entirely accurate, as I just made not every time I turned on the console with the game in, not how many hours, minutes, seconds, etc, I've actually played. Again, if you're not interested, you know what to do, but anyhow, I am going to carry on (and update this every month).

June 2002
New Consoles = GameCube (6th June)
New Games = Super Monkey Ball, Burnout, Star Wars Rogue Leader: Rogue Squadron 2, Luigi's Mansion, Pikmin, Spider-man, Simpsons Road Rage, Extreme G III.

GameCube - Super Monkey Ball (26)
Dreamcast - Sonic Adventure(13)
GameCube - Burnout (13)
GameCube - Star Wars Rogue Leader: Rogue Squadron 2 (13)
GameCube - Luigi's Mansion (11)
GameCube - Pikmin (11)
GameCube - Spider-man (8)
GameCube - Simpsons Road Rage (8)
GameCube - Extreme G III (5)
Game Boy Advance - Doom (1)
Game Boy Advance - F-Zero: Maximum Velocity (1)

Note: Numbers in brackets do not represent hours played.

Analysis:

A couple Game Boy Advance titles played this month, but only because I had around ten minutes time to spare and didn't feel it worth starting a proper full game only to have to quit in a few minutes. The Dreamcast game, Sonic Adventure was played quite a lot this month, baring in mind I haven't actually played it since the 6th of June when I got the GameCube. The GameCube titles all seem to have been played quite evenly throughout the last month, but oe game seems to stand out - Super Monkey Ball. This is mainly because of my younger brother and dad both wanting to eat their highest scores on the Monkey Target mode, thus having lots and lots of goes over and over again doing exactly the same thing...gets a bit tedius over time.

Predictions:

Next month I predict that Super Monkey Ball, Luigi's Mansion and Burnout will be the most played games, however, although I don't have any plans for new games next month, I never know what might happen. No doubt my predictions will be wrong, but we'll see.

There you go, if you like, reply with what you've played the most, o comment on what I've played, or don't bother at all. I can't force you! It's up to you! As I said, this is all for my curiosity, but I'm still happy for any comments....that's it! You can go now, watch TV or something.
Mon 01/07/02 at 19:32
Regular
This isn't for everyone elses benefit, so if you're not interested, nows the time to bog-off. For those who are interested in what Edgy has played the most recently, then carry on reading. Anyway, this last month I started taking a record, just out of my own curiosity, to see which games (since I started keeping record) I have played the most. It's not entirely accurate, as I just made not every time I turned on the console with the game in, not how many hours, minutes, seconds, etc, I've actually played. Again, if you're not interested, you know what to do, but anyhow, I am going to carry on (and update this every month).

June 2002
New Consoles = GameCube (6th June)
New Games = Super Monkey Ball, Burnout, Star Wars Rogue Leader: Rogue Squadron 2, Luigi's Mansion, Pikmin, Spider-man, Simpsons Road Rage, Extreme G III.

GameCube - Super Monkey Ball (26)
Dreamcast - Sonic Adventure(13)
GameCube - Burnout (13)
GameCube - Star Wars Rogue Leader: Rogue Squadron 2 (13)
GameCube - Luigi's Mansion (11)
GameCube - Pikmin (11)
GameCube - Spider-man (8)
GameCube - Simpsons Road Rage (8)
GameCube - Extreme G III (5)
Game Boy Advance - Doom (1)
Game Boy Advance - F-Zero: Maximum Velocity (1)

Note: Numbers in brackets do not represent hours played.

Analysis:

A couple Game Boy Advance titles played this month, but only because I had around ten minutes time to spare and didn't feel it worth starting a proper full game only to have to quit in a few minutes. The Dreamcast game, Sonic Adventure was played quite a lot this month, baring in mind I haven't actually played it since the 6th of June when I got the GameCube. The GameCube titles all seem to have been played quite evenly throughout the last month, but oe game seems to stand out - Super Monkey Ball. This is mainly because of my younger brother and dad both wanting to eat their highest scores on the Monkey Target mode, thus having lots and lots of goes over and over again doing exactly the same thing...gets a bit tedius over time.

Predictions:

Next month I predict that Super Monkey Ball, Luigi's Mansion and Burnout will be the most played games, however, although I don't have any plans for new games next month, I never know what might happen. No doubt my predictions will be wrong, but we'll see.

There you go, if you like, reply with what you've played the most, o comment on what I've played, or don't bother at all. I can't force you! It's up to you! As I said, this is all for my curiosity, but I'm still happy for any comments....that's it! You can go now, watch TV or something.
Mon 01/07/02 at 19:40
Regular
Nice idea, I tihnk i'll do one for this month. But I can tell you for sure that the game I've played the most this month is SSBM, having 67 power counts (being turned on) since I got it!

No I'm not sad enough to count, it tells you under misc data for anyone who didn't know.
Thu 01/08/02 at 12:16
Regular
This months top 10 played games:

1. [GC] Super Smash Bros Melee (33) (LM:2nd)
2. [GC] Super Monkey Ball (9) (LM:1st)
3. [N64] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (9) (LM:NE)
4. [GC] Star Wars Rogue Leader: Rogue Squadron 2 (8) (LM:5th)
5. [GC] Spider-man (6) (LM:8th)
6. [GBC] The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX (6) (LM:NE)
7. [GBA] Sonic Advance (4) (LM:NE)
8. [PC] Mario VGA (3) (LM:NE)
9. [PC] Zeliard (3) (LM:NE)
10. [GC] Extreme G 3 (3) (LM:10th)

Most played overall since June 2002:

[GC] Super Smash Bros Melee (56)
[GC] Super Monkey Ball (35)
[GC] Star Wars Rogue Leader: Rogue Squadron 2 (21)
[GC] Spider-man (14)
[DC] Sonic Adventure (13)
[GC] Burnout (13)
[GC] Luigi's Mansion (11)
[GC] Pikmin (11)
[GC] Simpsons Road Rage (9)
[GC] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (9)
[GC] Extreme G 3 (8)
[GBC] The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (6)
[GBA] Sonic Advance (4)
[GBA] Bomberman Tournament (3)
[PC] Mario VGA (3)
[PC] Zeliard (3)
[GBA] F-Zero: Maximum Velocity (2)
[GBA] Mario Kart: Super Circuit (2)
[SNES] Super Mario Allstars: Super Mario Bros (2)
[GBA] Chu Chu Rocket! (1)
[GBA] Doom (1)
[GBA] Super Mario Advance (1)
[SNES] Super Street Fighter 2 (1)
[SNES] The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (1)
[N64] Goldeneye 007 (1)
(GBC) Tetris DX (1)

Again if you're not interested that's fine - I don't even expect you to be :) I'm just doing this to see for myself which I've played the most.
Thu 01/08/02 at 12:24
Regular
This month's top 10 Played games for me

1.XBOX - Halo (27 Hours)
2.XBOX - Spiderman (13 Hours)
3.XBOX - Oddworld Munches Oddysee (7 hours)
4.Gameboy Advance - Mario Kart Super Circuit (3 hours)
5.Gameboy Advance - Breath of fire (1.5 hours)
6.Gameboy Advance - Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2 (30 minutes)
7.XBOX - Jet Set Radio Future (20 minutes - My friend let me have a go)
8.PC - Infantry in guest mode (17 minutes)
9.PC - Electrotank Mini Golf (11 minutes)
10.PC - Age of empires 2: The Conquerors Expansion (6 minutes)
Thu 01/08/02 at 17:50
Regular
Edgy how far are you in burnout?
Just im really stuck and you may have some tips i havent used.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.