GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hip-Hop Doc Shock"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 01/07/02 at 17:14
Regular
The Hip-Hop world was today left stunned after revelations that Dr Dre is, in fact, NOT a doctor.

His dirty lies were discovered at the shoot for the video for Eminem's forthcoming single 'Face Burn'. In one part of the video Eminem ironically ties a wax model of his ex-wife onto a stake, then sets fire to it. During the first take, however, disaster struck. When fumbling with the rope around the stake Eminem managed to get a nasty splinter in his thumb. The gangster rapper bravely managed to keep his composure and seek the assistence of the crew. Fighting back the tears he called for Dr Dre, thinking that he'd know what to do.

As Dr Dre was due to feature in the video as a fire-fighter that refuses to put out the fire, he was nearby, in make-up, and he was called out immediately.

However, upon his arrival the shocking truth was discovered. After 'what-up'ing his hommies the full extent of the problem was revealed to 'Doctor' Dre, and his face went pale. It was quite apparent that he too knew not what to do. By this time Eminem was in quite some pain, laying on the floor, biting onto a piece of wood to help cope with the pain.

Dre continued to stand over his whit-rap buddy, with a confused look on his face when one of Eminem's midget possé spoke up, telling the rest of the room that he was going to call a real doctor. At this point Dre muttered something about being the only one who was keeping it real, before turning away, wiping a tear from his eye.

From his recovery bed in hospital, following a gruelling 3 minute operation to remove the splinter, Eminem said the following "Dr Dre, hey? Well I guess I should have been suspicious as he never talks about medical college or anything, but y'know, I jus kinda like trusted him. Maybe we'll have to call him Mr Dre now?"

The Pepsi Network Chart's Dr Fox declined to comment on the matter.
Wed 03/07/02 at 08:14
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
That was good, as was illzen's post below.
Tue 02/07/02 at 13:49
Regular
"That's right!"
I'm known as Dr G in some circles... maybe it's time I came clean... I'm not actually a doctor, I'm a nurse

Phew, that's a load off my chest

Anyway, good post
Tue 02/07/02 at 12:57
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Good one Meka!
Once again you've exploited the truth in the Hip-Hop world!

:D
Mon 01/07/02 at 20:37
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Heh, nice one Meka. And you to Illzen.
Mon 01/07/02 at 20:25
Regular
"95% organic"
Lol,
nice post Meka, a little footnote if I may...

In anticipation of Eminem's death, his record label prepared a cynical post-humous album to release after his demise (following the precedents of Tupac, Notorious BIG and Big L...RIP). Eminem's final diss went out like this... biaaaaatch...

Dre man, sheeesh, the only things that you doctor
are the sampled beats that you make for me to rock-ter
cos even Dr. Spock, er, and... Dr Dolittle
would do a better job in a proper Hospitle.
Cos when I'm on the real, G's gettin grazed knees and splinters
but when Dre puts on the antisceptic he always stings his fingers,
which makes me sceptical when he talks about training with the ninjas,
I think he'd probly cry if a single arm-hair singes
---------------------------------

"If you had hallitosis, appendicitis, cellulitis, meningitis and a liver disease... you still couldn't claim to be iller than me"
-illzen-
Mon 01/07/02 at 17:37
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
LOL!

*meka overtakes pb on the inside straight*
Mon 01/07/02 at 17:14
Regular
"not dead"
The Hip-Hop world was today left stunned after revelations that Dr Dre is, in fact, NOT a doctor.

His dirty lies were discovered at the shoot for the video for Eminem's forthcoming single 'Face Burn'. In one part of the video Eminem ironically ties a wax model of his ex-wife onto a stake, then sets fire to it. During the first take, however, disaster struck. When fumbling with the rope around the stake Eminem managed to get a nasty splinter in his thumb. The gangster rapper bravely managed to keep his composure and seek the assistence of the crew. Fighting back the tears he called for Dr Dre, thinking that he'd know what to do.

As Dr Dre was due to feature in the video as a fire-fighter that refuses to put out the fire, he was nearby, in make-up, and he was called out immediately.

However, upon his arrival the shocking truth was discovered. After 'what-up'ing his hommies the full extent of the problem was revealed to 'Doctor' Dre, and his face went pale. It was quite apparent that he too knew not what to do. By this time Eminem was in quite some pain, laying on the floor, biting onto a piece of wood to help cope with the pain.

Dre continued to stand over his whit-rap buddy, with a confused look on his face when one of Eminem's midget possé spoke up, telling the rest of the room that he was going to call a real doctor. At this point Dre muttered something about being the only one who was keeping it real, before turning away, wiping a tear from his eye.

From his recovery bed in hospital, following a gruelling 3 minute operation to remove the splinter, Eminem said the following "Dr Dre, hey? Well I guess I should have been suspicious as he never talks about medical college or anything, but y'know, I jus kinda like trusted him. Maybe we'll have to call him Mr Dre now?"

The Pepsi Network Chart's Dr Fox declined to comment on the matter.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.