GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dumb blonde moment"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 30/06/02 at 23:38
Regular
Gots me a Nokia 3310...how in hell do I forward ring tones?

Bet its p***-easy to do too.

D'oh!
Wed 03/07/02 at 11:57
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Some networks don't allow you to send tones, I am with Fresh (T-Mobile), I get ultra cheap calls but can't send ringtones. i used too but can't now because they changed. By the way, don't send picture messages, they cost 40p a time! (4 txt mssges)
Wed 03/07/02 at 10:08
"Darkness, always"
mikelar10 wrote:
> On a lighter note, mobile phones are melting our brains. sweet.

Such rubbish. People have been investigating this for years. And for years they have got the same results.

Frequent mobile phone users show increased levels of reflex, logical thinking and hand-eye co-ordination. If mobile phones are doing anything, they are making you a better human specimen.
Wed 03/07/02 at 09:06
You could if you bought a phone with gprs. I'm sure someone must have developed a mobile related website, you can access from a web enabled phone.
Mon 01/07/02 at 19:22
Regular
Yes, I know about the free text sites but I can't use them while I'm bored or drunk in some pub can I!?
Mon 01/07/02 at 16:44
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
goto

www.iobox.com

subscribe.

They give you a free email and like 30 credits on their site. You can use credits to do alot of mobile stuff (create logos, send ringtones) you can even send emails using any mobile phone. Heh
Mon 01/07/02 at 16:23
Regular
"Selected"
It's all rubbish, uboot offered free texting but stopped (you have to pay now) and O2 will do the same. Then they'll be another dot.com crash! and you'll all be saying...."he said this'd happen, why didn't we listen" etc.

On a lighter note, mobile phones are melting our brains. sweet.
Mon 01/07/02 at 16:03
Regular
"DS..."
ive just this second set up an online account with O2 thingy and when I click on send texts it just says "you have allready validated your phone number, click here to continue" then nothing happens! *sigh*...

slik ~_~
Mon 01/07/02 at 15:38
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> You can send free texts at www.o2.co.uk, just set up thingy and you're
> away. I have Orangey thingy, five free texts a day, so that's usually
> fine.

Is that on a contract?
Mon 01/07/02 at 14:07
Regular
You can send free texts at www.o2.co.uk, just set up thingy and you're away. I have Orangey thingy, five free texts a day, so that's usually fine.
Mon 01/07/02 at 14:02
Regular
I just hate mine because it costs me a fortune...damn gaydafone damn them to hell...whoever invented text messages should have their eyes dug out with a spoon.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.