GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Those World Cup moments"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 30/06/02 at 23:18
Regular
Well now it is over, Brazil are champs and we have seen a lot of great football, a few individual errors and some shock upsets. But what has been your best moments from the 2002 world cup??

Could it be Senegal getting through?
France not scoring a single goal?
The american taking a pee at the dugout while warming up?
Ronaldos impressive return to good form?
The goals?
The "Simulating"?
The fit women in the crowd?
Drinking that early in the morning?

Well what was your best moments?
Sun 30/06/02 at 23:18
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Well now it is over, Brazil are champs and we have seen a lot of great football, a few individual errors and some shock upsets. But what has been your best moments from the 2002 world cup??

Could it be Senegal getting through?
France not scoring a single goal?
The american taking a pee at the dugout while warming up?
Ronaldos impressive return to good form?
The goals?
The "Simulating"?
The fit women in the crowd?
Drinking that early in the morning?

Well what was your best moments?
Mon 01/07/02 at 01:35
Regular
Cafu standing on top of that thingy lifting the world cup was pretty special. When the music kicked in and and all that stuff started shooting up...proper quality...

Biggest laugh of the world cup was when Ronaldinho scored against Seaman. I'm sorry but I found it hilarious that he could be beaten from there...Cracked up laughing.

Seeing Denilson chased by 4 Turks in the semi-final was also pretty funny.

Not quite sunk in thats it finished yet...Gonna be a long time before the premiership kicks-off...
Mon 01/07/02 at 12:42
Regular
"Great Scott's"
Watching the Italians dreams go up in smoke as Ahn scores a Golden Goal to knock them out. The Crowd going wild and the Korean commentators going wild.

Then later that week Perguia sacking Ahn for scoring that goal.

Football's a funny old game.
Mon 01/07/02 at 16:55
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Yeah, that thing with Cafu on the Podium was great to see at the end - he truly loves his football - and Brazil! :)

There've been some great goals too - even if the majority have gone sky-high. And seeing the likes of Senegal, Ireland and South Korea 'do the Impossible' also added to that exciting and enjoyable experience known as the World Cup.
Mon 01/07/02 at 16:56
Gee..Let me think.

For me it has to be the footage of Batistuta, head in hands, rueing his teams ejection from the tournament.
Mon 01/07/02 at 16:57
Ohh Ohh, and Vieri missing an open goal from about minus 1 yard against South Korea.
Mon 01/07/02 at 17:55
"`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·`·"
England beating Argentina. :D
Mon 01/07/02 at 18:01
"High polygon count"
Tetchy wrote:
> For me it has to be the footage of Batistuta, head in hands, rueing
> his teams ejection from the tournament.

Not to mention them showing their true colours by refusing to swap shirts after we beat them. Bad, bad losers.

Still, just makes it sweeeeeeter!
Mon 01/07/02 at 18:05
For me was England beating the Argies, Cafu picking up the cup, and Ronaldo in tears near the end after he realised he had won it for Brazil ;0)
Mon 01/07/02 at 21:35
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
Makeing the Argies cry and sending them packing and any of the clips off the Johnny Vaughan shoe.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.