GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"John Cena..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 30/06/02 at 22:02
Regular
John Cena's first match on Smackdown was great. I thought his match against Angle was good to watch although Angle was highly underated in the match. John Cena nearly beat him many times in the match. Angle is supposed to be one of the best on the WWE roster and should have been able to beat Cena with one arm tied behind his back.

***Possible Spoiler further on***

I recently red on wrestlezone.com that the WWE are planning to line up either Angle or the Rock to be the next WWE undisputed champion. If Angle is going to become WWE champion, what is the point in making him almost get beat by a rookie???!!

Your thoughts?
Sun 30/06/02 at 22:02
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
John Cena's first match on Smackdown was great. I thought his match against Angle was good to watch although Angle was highly underated in the match. John Cena nearly beat him many times in the match. Angle is supposed to be one of the best on the WWE roster and should have been able to beat Cena with one arm tied behind his back.

***Possible Spoiler further on***

I recently red on wrestlezone.com that the WWE are planning to line up either Angle or the Rock to be the next WWE undisputed champion. If Angle is going to become WWE champion, what is the point in making him almost get beat by a rookie???!!

Your thoughts?
Sun 30/06/02 at 22:05
Regular
"Hmmm....."
He was *supposed* to nearly get beated several times...... thats probably what the bookers told him to do you fool.
Maybe to make the crowd see how "good" this new guy is.

Jeez
Mon 01/07/02 at 06:37
Regular
Kurt Angle was simply doing what wrestlers call putting someone 'over' e.g. he was making his opponent look good, especially in his first match, to build him up as a credible opponent and make him look like a threat.

P.S. Does anyone else think he should have stuck to his OVW name, Prototype?
Mon 01/07/02 at 09:47
Regular
"I like cheese"
RM18 wrote:
> P.S. Does anyone else think he should have stuck to his OVW name,
> Prototype?

I was about to say that. Why are all these wrestlers debuting as their usual names, why not have a gimmick? Prototype is a cool name.
Mon 01/07/02 at 16:35
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
I agree with Scott Keith; he could be the next Sting. At least he should wear a mask, he has the same look as Lesnar (the look of a guy that ISN'T tough. Or even a wrestler at all).

Pretty good match, I thought.

And YEAH! ANGLE FOR CHAMP!
Mon 01/07/02 at 18:32
Regular
Ant wrote:
> RM18 wrote:
> P.S. Does anyone else think he should have stuck to his OVW name,
> Prototype?
>
> I was about to say that. Why are all these wrestlers debuting as their
> usual names, why not have a gimmick? Prototype is a cool name.

Same with the other new guy, Leviathian was another cool name, then they had to go with 'Deacon Bautista' - what in blazes does that mean?
Mon 01/07/02 at 21:14
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
RM18 wrote:
> 'Deacon Bautista' - what in blazes does that mean?

...that the WWE can't think up good names anymore.
Tue 02/07/02 at 20:13
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
thats true,
thats dam true!
Wed 03/07/02 at 20:13
Regular
"Where's SR?"
A Deacon is a position held in the Roman Catholic church. Bautista just sounds like a latin kind of name. I think it's a good name but Leviathon dosn't really mean anything.
Wed 03/07/02 at 21:24
Regular
I think that we'll hardly ever see this guy again, they may show him a couple of times in the next few weeks then he'll dissapear or we'll see him loads like Brock Lesnar, been on all or nearly all of his shows (RAW and PPVs) since he debuted.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.