GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"plz help me im stuk on harry potter for gbc"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 30/06/02 at 16:06
Regular
im need help looking fot the unicorn in detention on harry potter for game boy color ive looked avrywere but still cant find it. Plz HELP
Wed 03/07/02 at 18:54
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Following this, attend an English lesson.
Wed 03/07/02 at 18:43
Regular
Remove mr Potters Glasses, now stamp on them till they break then follow through by punching him squarely in the nose. Repeat till it bleeds and Potter soils his Wizard pants.
Wed 03/07/02 at 18:36
thnz
Mon 01/07/02 at 00:05
Regular
"Selected"
I think you getting stuck on such a bad cash-in is justice enough. I hope you learnt your lesson: Don't play whack games.
Sun 30/06/02 at 18:58
Regular
"Omnipresent"
Hear is what you do (though listen carefully 'cos it's quite complex.)

Take heavy duty sledge hammer. Place HP cartridge on sturdy surface (not kitchen table). Use as much force as you ickle arms can muster and smash said cartridge. Now, spit on whatever remains and repeat "I will never EVER buy another HP game again. Ever."

Repeat about 50 times, then all your woes will dissapear.
Sun 30/06/02 at 18:55
Regular
"Alt+F4. Ha!"
My Advice: Burn Harry Potter.
Sun 30/06/02 at 18:24
Regular
"Oops..."
Trust me, i've completed the game and I had truble findin it but keep looking
Sun 30/06/02 at 18:22
Regular
"Oops..."
hi,
2 find the unicorn, just keep walking around (that's the only way 2 explain it)!
Sun 30/06/02 at 16:06
im need help looking fot the unicorn in detention on harry potter for game boy color ive looked avrywere but still cant find it. Plz HELP

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.