GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who has completed GTA3 100%??"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 30/06/02 at 14:48
Regular
I have been trying to do it, all i need to get is all the packages. But has anyone done it and is there a secret island????
Sun 30/06/02 at 14:48
Regular
I have been trying to do it, all i need to get is all the packages. But has anyone done it and is there a secret island????
Sun 30/06/02 at 15:00
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
yeh my mate got 100% and he seys that you got this big new island it has motorbikes and it has the proper dodo with wings and darkel gives you mishuns.
Sun 30/06/02 at 15:01
Regular
SWANDAHHHHHHHHH wrote:
> yeh my mate got 100% and he seys that you got this big new island it
> has motorbikes and it has the proper dodo with wings and darkel gives
> you mishuns.

I doubt it, but anyway.
Sun 30/06/02 at 15:15
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
No there isnt any secret island. The only one you can see is the ghost town but you cant actually get to it, you have to fly there with the dodo and there arnt any motorbikes. Ive completed GTA3 100% and didnt recieve anything special. If you get to level 12 on the ambulance missions you get infinite run and some health in your hide out and if you do 100 taxi missions you get a cool taxi with spikes on its bumpers. Put 20 fires out in each of the THREE cities you get the flamethrower and kill 20 crimanals in vigilante mode in each city you get police bribes.
Sun 30/06/02 at 15:19
Regular
"Bobba you"
I have 99% I need one more package :(
Sun 30/06/02 at 16:29
Regular
"¬_¬"
There isn't any secret island, and its all a load of rumours. The only 'hidden' city is one through the hill behind the dam which you can see by flying in the Dodo. I've done a post on it in the Sony forum so take a look.
Sun 30/06/02 at 16:32
Cantthinkofanalias wrote:
> No there isnt any secret island. The only one you can see is the ghost
> town but you cant actually get to it, you have to fly there with the
> dodo and there arnt any motorbikes. Ive completed GTA3 100% and didnt
> recieve anything special. If you get to level 12 on the ambulance
> missions you get infinite run and some health in your hide out and if
> you do 100 taxi missions you get a cool taxi with spikes on its
> bumpers. Put 20 fires out in each of the THREE cities you get the
> flamethrower and kill 20 crimanals in vigilante mode in each city you
> get police bribes.

You do actually get infinite run anyway in the game. Just slyly tap X throughout and you don't stop running...

Suppose it would get tiresome though, so yeah - that's nice.
Sun 30/06/02 at 19:02
Regular
"That's right!"
SWANDAHHHHHHHHH wrote:
he seys that you got this big new island it
has motorbikes and it has the proper dodo with wings and darkel gives
you mishuns.

--------

Did all the pedestrians have machine guns too? And were the police cars pink?
Sun 30/06/02 at 21:28
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
I've got everything but infinite run. 99%, couldn't be bothered to get infinite run, paramedic missions are dull.
Sun 30/06/02 at 22:07
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
On this other site, people are sayin that they when they have got 100% they are flying to the new island but twhen they land they turn up back on island 3 next to the blocked of tunnel

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.