GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SRW Free-Fall - KOTR Final - The Rock (C) Vs Jetster"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 30/06/02 at 10:07
Regular
"Ladies and Gentlemen, it is now time for the KOTR Final!" The Sold out crowd erupts as the announcer announces the Final between Jetster and the defending KOTR champion The Rock! Who will….*The camera swings to the Titantron* "Well, well, well… we all knew Reaver would have a say in this" Shouts JR as we see Reaver saying something to Jetster …

"Jetster, I can't be out there with you tonight as I am involved in some big matches and I need psyching up myself. But what I will do is make sure that you do not lose…"

*Reaver whispers something in Jetster's ear, which leads Jetster to an evil smirk across his face*

IF YA SMELL! WHAT THE ROCK, IS COOKIN! It’s the "Peoples Champion" and defending KOTR Champion, The Rock! The Rock struts down to the ring shaking his neck from side to side before sliding into the ring and mounting the turnbuckle, soaking up the atmosphere.

"The Four Elements music hits" And out comes Jetster! Jetster is getting a chorus of boos here but that doesn't get him, instead he just smiles, knowing he has Reaver with some plan for Jetster to win here. Jetster gets into the ring and sees The Rock eyeballing him.

Ding, Ding! WHAM! Clothesline to Jetster straight away! The Rock is wasting no time as he picks Jetster up…Belly to Belly suplex! The Rock goes over to Jetster who crawls out of the ring, knowing The Rock is on a role at the moment. The Rock gets fed up and goes to the outside. Jetster sees him and runs back into the ring. The Rock slides in but is immediately beaten on by Jetster. Jetster picks The Rock up and slams his head hard into the turnbuckle. The Rock staggers out and Jetster locks his arms around The Peoples Champion's waist…Backdrop! Jetster keeps up the offence by stomping on The Rock and then locks on a Sleeper hold. The Rock slowly gives in after struggling to free himself. The Ref holds The Rocks arm up once…goes down, twice…goes down. If The Rocks arm goes down now, Jetster wins…THE ROCK RAISES THE ARM THOUGH!

The Rock hits hard elbows into Jetster's chest, repeatedly. Jetster gives in and The Rock tosses Jetster into the ropes…the crowd get on their feet…Jetster slides through The Rocks legs and back through again as though its some kind of game! SMACK! The Rock delivers a hard right hand to Jetster who was being a prat. The Rock picks up Jetster…. Low blow by Jetster though! Jetster then throws The Rock into the ropes, but The Rock hits his famous right and left hands…1…2…3…4…The Rock looks back at his hand and then…SMACK! Jetster goes flying over the top rope!

The Rock goes to the outside and grabs Jetster by the head, The Rock runs and then slams Jetster's head hard into the ring post! The Rock is showing his true aggression tonight. The Rock hits a few kicks into the mid-section of Jetster before throwing him into the steel steps! Jetster holds his arm in pain, whilst The Rock is taking off the Internet Monitors of the Announcers table. The Rock turns round…Dropkick! The Rock topples onto the announcers table and Jetster hits some hard right hands to the face of The Rock, Jetster finaly shoves The Rock onto the announcers table and then Jetster gets on top too…What is he gonna do? Jetster picks The Rock up, but The Rock blocks Jetsters arm and hooks his arm underneath Jetster's arm...ROCK BOTTOM! ROCK BOTTOM THROUGH THE ANNOUNCERS TABLE! Both men are in agony and the crowd is going wild!

4…5…The Rock shakes his head and staggers back up. He looks and Jetster who is just about lifeless and picks him up. 7…8 Finally The Rock shoves Jetster into the ring and then he follows slowly behind. The Rock grabs onto a rope and hauls himself up. Jetster, meanwhile is still on the ground. The Rock picks up Jetster and drags him to the corner. The Rock begins hitting a flurry of punches to the mid-section before sitting Jetster on the top of the Turnbuckle. But Jetster, fights back! Jetster grabs The Rock by the head…TORNADO DDT!

Both these men have given 120 per cent tonight and you can see by the carnage in the ring. Jetster manages to get himself up and accidentally punches The Referee, as Jetster is that staggered! Wait a damm well minute, Jetster is calling for someone from the back, he didn't do that accidentally, he did it on purpose so he could cheat as down comes Mouldy Cheese! Mouldy gets into the ring and begins stomping away at The Rock with Jetster. Uproar of boo's fills the arena as Mouldy gets out of the ring and gets a Steel Chair! Jetster, picks up The Rock and holds his arms back. Here comes Mouldy Cheese with the Steel Chair…The Rock ducks and…SMACK! Jetster is cut open! Mouldy Cheese can't believe it! Here comes The Rock with his hard right and left hands…The Final one…SMACK! Mouldy Cheese staggers back and The Rock throws Mouldy Cheese into ropes…SPINE BUSTER! The Rock looks at the sold out crowd…AMD THE ROCK STANDS NEXT TO MOULDY CHEESE'S HEAD…HE KICKS HIS ARM IN…THE ARMPAD GOES INTO THE CROWD…THE CROWD ARE ON THEIR FEET…PEOPLE'S ELBOW! THE PEOPLE'S ELBOW TO MOULDY CHEESE!

Jetster is up though and…WHAM! The Rock gets a Chair shot to the face! Jetster has an evil smirk forming across his face. Now The Rock is cut open too! Jetster is in a mad rage and begins beating the hell out of The Rock! "IM A CABBAGE MAN, CABBAGE MAN!" Look who is here! It’s the Cabbage Man! The Cabbage Man runs down to the ring and begins slugging it out with Jetster! I guess The Cabbage Man out too happy losing to Jetster in the Semi-Finals! The Cabbage Man gets the upper hand and tosses Jetster into the ropes…DDT ONTO THE STEEL CHAIR! The Cabbage Man slides out of the ring and runs to the back to a thunderous ovation from the crowd. The Ref is back up…The Rock covers Jetster slowly 1…2…

3!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Rock has done it! " IF YA SMELL! WHAT THE ROCK, IS COOKIN!" plays and The Rock grabs his belt, then mounts the turnbuckle! What a match! Both men gave it there all but cheating doesn’t always guarantee you victory as Jetster found out tonight.

Whilst The Rock is getting the chants of "ROCKY, ROCKY!" Reaver can be seen backstage fuming!

Thanks for Reading
Scott
Mon 01/07/02 at 18:51
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Fantastaroo!

I won, excellent!

Well done cabbage man

Darn you Mouldy!

Great match Figo, entertaining. Lots (and lots) of action kept it none stop. Well done. Title shot for me and I'm still KOTR champ.

Wahooo
Mon 01/07/02 at 13:16
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Cabbage Man making a name for himself in the CAW division. I'm not sure going after the Elements is the best way for his safety but we will have to see.
Mon 01/07/02 at 09:37
Regular
"I like cheese"
At first I thought it was a little short, but then I realised that the paragraphs were quite big and so it was a pretty good size match. {:)

Excellent, fast=paced action that kept my attention the whole way through. The ending was also surprising, I thought Jetster was going to win, and the interference of Mouldy Cheese and The Cabbage Man really worked well.

Congrats to Starlight as The Rock, who amazingly is still KOTR Champion, and gets a title shot on the next Eclipse!
Sun 30/06/02 at 17:49
Regular
I changed it, ages ago remember, I changed it to just a normal match as we already had a Cage and Buried Alive matches. Check final card in the Free-Fall topic, it dosen't say anywhere that it was a Hell in a Cell match.
Sun 30/06/02 at 17:30
Regular
"Where's SR?"
Great match but where was the cell?
Sun 30/06/02 at 10:50
Regular
Good well paced match there Figo, and congratulations to the Great One for winning King of the Ring!

:D
Sun 30/06/02 at 10:07
Regular
"Ladies and Gentlemen, it is now time for the KOTR Final!" The Sold out crowd erupts as the announcer announces the Final between Jetster and the defending KOTR champion The Rock! Who will….*The camera swings to the Titantron* "Well, well, well… we all knew Reaver would have a say in this" Shouts JR as we see Reaver saying something to Jetster …

"Jetster, I can't be out there with you tonight as I am involved in some big matches and I need psyching up myself. But what I will do is make sure that you do not lose…"

*Reaver whispers something in Jetster's ear, which leads Jetster to an evil smirk across his face*

IF YA SMELL! WHAT THE ROCK, IS COOKIN! It’s the "Peoples Champion" and defending KOTR Champion, The Rock! The Rock struts down to the ring shaking his neck from side to side before sliding into the ring and mounting the turnbuckle, soaking up the atmosphere.

"The Four Elements music hits" And out comes Jetster! Jetster is getting a chorus of boos here but that doesn't get him, instead he just smiles, knowing he has Reaver with some plan for Jetster to win here. Jetster gets into the ring and sees The Rock eyeballing him.

Ding, Ding! WHAM! Clothesline to Jetster straight away! The Rock is wasting no time as he picks Jetster up…Belly to Belly suplex! The Rock goes over to Jetster who crawls out of the ring, knowing The Rock is on a role at the moment. The Rock gets fed up and goes to the outside. Jetster sees him and runs back into the ring. The Rock slides in but is immediately beaten on by Jetster. Jetster picks The Rock up and slams his head hard into the turnbuckle. The Rock staggers out and Jetster locks his arms around The Peoples Champion's waist…Backdrop! Jetster keeps up the offence by stomping on The Rock and then locks on a Sleeper hold. The Rock slowly gives in after struggling to free himself. The Ref holds The Rocks arm up once…goes down, twice…goes down. If The Rocks arm goes down now, Jetster wins…THE ROCK RAISES THE ARM THOUGH!

The Rock hits hard elbows into Jetster's chest, repeatedly. Jetster gives in and The Rock tosses Jetster into the ropes…the crowd get on their feet…Jetster slides through The Rocks legs and back through again as though its some kind of game! SMACK! The Rock delivers a hard right hand to Jetster who was being a prat. The Rock picks up Jetster…. Low blow by Jetster though! Jetster then throws The Rock into the ropes, but The Rock hits his famous right and left hands…1…2…3…4…The Rock looks back at his hand and then…SMACK! Jetster goes flying over the top rope!

The Rock goes to the outside and grabs Jetster by the head, The Rock runs and then slams Jetster's head hard into the ring post! The Rock is showing his true aggression tonight. The Rock hits a few kicks into the mid-section of Jetster before throwing him into the steel steps! Jetster holds his arm in pain, whilst The Rock is taking off the Internet Monitors of the Announcers table. The Rock turns round…Dropkick! The Rock topples onto the announcers table and Jetster hits some hard right hands to the face of The Rock, Jetster finaly shoves The Rock onto the announcers table and then Jetster gets on top too…What is he gonna do? Jetster picks The Rock up, but The Rock blocks Jetsters arm and hooks his arm underneath Jetster's arm...ROCK BOTTOM! ROCK BOTTOM THROUGH THE ANNOUNCERS TABLE! Both men are in agony and the crowd is going wild!

4…5…The Rock shakes his head and staggers back up. He looks and Jetster who is just about lifeless and picks him up. 7…8 Finally The Rock shoves Jetster into the ring and then he follows slowly behind. The Rock grabs onto a rope and hauls himself up. Jetster, meanwhile is still on the ground. The Rock picks up Jetster and drags him to the corner. The Rock begins hitting a flurry of punches to the mid-section before sitting Jetster on the top of the Turnbuckle. But Jetster, fights back! Jetster grabs The Rock by the head…TORNADO DDT!

Both these men have given 120 per cent tonight and you can see by the carnage in the ring. Jetster manages to get himself up and accidentally punches The Referee, as Jetster is that staggered! Wait a damm well minute, Jetster is calling for someone from the back, he didn't do that accidentally, he did it on purpose so he could cheat as down comes Mouldy Cheese! Mouldy gets into the ring and begins stomping away at The Rock with Jetster. Uproar of boo's fills the arena as Mouldy gets out of the ring and gets a Steel Chair! Jetster, picks up The Rock and holds his arms back. Here comes Mouldy Cheese with the Steel Chair…The Rock ducks and…SMACK! Jetster is cut open! Mouldy Cheese can't believe it! Here comes The Rock with his hard right and left hands…The Final one…SMACK! Mouldy Cheese staggers back and The Rock throws Mouldy Cheese into ropes…SPINE BUSTER! The Rock looks at the sold out crowd…AMD THE ROCK STANDS NEXT TO MOULDY CHEESE'S HEAD…HE KICKS HIS ARM IN…THE ARMPAD GOES INTO THE CROWD…THE CROWD ARE ON THEIR FEET…PEOPLE'S ELBOW! THE PEOPLE'S ELBOW TO MOULDY CHEESE!

Jetster is up though and…WHAM! The Rock gets a Chair shot to the face! Jetster has an evil smirk forming across his face. Now The Rock is cut open too! Jetster is in a mad rage and begins beating the hell out of The Rock! "IM A CABBAGE MAN, CABBAGE MAN!" Look who is here! It’s the Cabbage Man! The Cabbage Man runs down to the ring and begins slugging it out with Jetster! I guess The Cabbage Man out too happy losing to Jetster in the Semi-Finals! The Cabbage Man gets the upper hand and tosses Jetster into the ropes…DDT ONTO THE STEEL CHAIR! The Cabbage Man slides out of the ring and runs to the back to a thunderous ovation from the crowd. The Ref is back up…The Rock covers Jetster slowly 1…2…

3!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Rock has done it! " IF YA SMELL! WHAT THE ROCK, IS COOKIN!" plays and The Rock grabs his belt, then mounts the turnbuckle! What a match! Both men gave it there all but cheating doesn’t always guarantee you victory as Jetster found out tonight.

Whilst The Rock is getting the chants of "ROCKY, ROCKY!" Reaver can be seen backstage fuming!

Thanks for Reading
Scott

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.