GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sibs, MWA,GingerLord e.t.c"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 30/06/02 at 10:00
Regular
Download this and tell mewhat you think:

http://io.mine.nu/gaz/four%20star%20mary%20-%20shadows.mp3

Uploaded it myself and all ;) I love it, and I think it's the kindamusic you guyswould likeas well. IfI felt like putting you off, I'd say they perform as Dingoes Ate My Baby on Buffy.

It rocks.
Mon 01/07/02 at 11:19
"Uzi Lover"
I went to the Maldives too, a very nice place. You agree?

They had the same kind of dive center where I was, the same name but on a different island. Same kinda name for the island too though.

Cool.
Mon 01/07/02 at 07:49
Regular
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:
> Just getting the song now.
>
> Stryke...I looked at your other files on there hehe

--

Cheeky git. How did you disable my state-of-the-art security system, consisting of "Hope someone doesn't look"?
>
> You dive? It says you went to Reethi Beach resort. I went somewhere
> with the same name, where was the place you went to? I don't dive
> though, it had a diving center place.

--

The place I went too was in the Baa Atoll in The Maldives. It had tennis courts, a swimming pool (rare in Maldives), squash courts, a Chinese resturant, and the main bar was under a massive palm thatch. It had jetties sticking out into the sea at one end and a coffee shop on one. It did night fishing, and the dive centre was called Sea Xplorer. Same place?
And hell yes, I dive. Over 50 dives to my name :o). It's my favourite hobby and I've dived with hammerhead sharks and stuff like that. You should try it.

> Oh and nice desktop :-)

--

Ta muchly :)
Mon 01/07/02 at 01:35
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Twas a nice song actually, nicely uplifting.

I like this sort of stuff only maybe a little more upbeat. (They guy seemed to whine toward the end) :0)

It didn't take too long to download either but then again it is half one gone in the morning.
Mon 01/07/02 at 00:51
"Uzi Lover"
I've heard it and I liked it.

The guy singing, from what I remember, sounded really Nickelback like, kinda like that really American sound of voice I don't like.

But it was cool. Thanks, will most probably add it to my playlist.
Sun 30/06/02 at 22:56
"Uzi Lover"
Just getting the song now.

Stryke...I looked at your other files on there hehe

You dive? It says you went to Reethi Beach resort. I went somewhere with the same name, where was the place you went to? I don't dive though, it had a diving center place.

Oh and nice desktop :-)
Sun 30/06/02 at 17:59
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Yeah, got 'Pain' and also a good track... but for the moment I am listening to the 'experimental' Face To Face album called Ignorance Is Bliss, because it's quite relaxing and I have that Sunday feel where I can't be bothered to do anything and that even includes choosing tracks from my MP3 list... a CD makes up my mind for me (although choosing a CD took quite a lot of effort :D)
Sun 30/06/02 at 17:47
Regular
Sibs wrote:
> Ah, cheers. When you say Oz's band, is the guy who plays Oz actually
> in the band in real life, or just in it for the purpose of Buffy...?

--

Nah, just for the purposes of Buffy. Four Star have been around for a while.

Gingerlord, I am still jealous of going to see the D. I got The Callings album too, seeing as it was pretty cheap in Virgin (for a change). ANd if you fancy getting more 4*M, Pain is uploaded at io.mine.nu/gaz and the album is called Thrown To The Wolves.

Thought you guys would like it. :)
Sun 30/06/02 at 17:27
Regular
"I love Dave music"
Hi guys, sorry I haven't been around much recently, just moved back home from uni, so no more free high speed internet for me! I also had to start work in London, so haven't had much chance to come on the site.

Listening to the song now....

Its pretty good, I think I could probably listen to an album!

Anyway, in case I don't post anything else in the next week, I'd just like to remind everyone that I will be going to see the almight Tenacious D on Friday at London Astoria. Oh yes! I will try to get a gig review on here sometime over the weekend, but don't count on it cos I will be knackered from Rocking My Socks Off!!

Oh yeah, and I got The Calling's album this week (Camino Palmero), and that's pretty good, if you like Lifehouse/Matchbox 20/etc. you'll probably like it!
Sun 30/06/02 at 17:07
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Ah, cheers. When you say Oz's band, is the guy who plays Oz actually in the band in real life, or just in it for the purpose of Buffy...?

PS has the guy who plays Oz been in some vampire movie...? I'm sure I saw him in this vampire movie playing some kid who was a kind of secret vampire hunter with another kid... they helped out this other kid who's brother had turned into a vampire or something...

He was also in a movie I saw on TV earlier this week about this surfer kid moving to the city and roller blading and stuff... I'd seen it before but hell... it's one of those kind of kid/teen movies and you just gotta watch a few of them over Summer or it just isn't Summer!!! :D
Sun 30/06/02 at 16:57
Regular
The addy is io.mine.nu/gaz. Just a web storage site I got from Insomnia. Nothing much else on there except my PADI diving licence and a screenshot at the moment. And a Smash Mouth song. Help yourself :) I've uploaded Pain as well.

Shadows is played in Inca Mummy Girl is Series 2, and Pain sometime in Series 3. They play quite a bit, it's Oz's "band" after all.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.