GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"click here"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/06/02 at 23:07
Regular
Check this out

http://**************************/index.cgi
Wed 03/07/02 at 16:52
No good.
Mon 01/07/02 at 18:27
my tagline is better than the whole topic.

even better than the whole topic +1 before to say it. and before you get clever- my tagline is better than the topic to the power of infinite. beat that!
Mon 01/07/02 at 18:09
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
Alexj17, you must be disturbed mentaly, or very unhappy pyisicaly to post all these 'click here''s. You need help, soon, no, now!
Sun 30/06/02 at 14:41
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
LOL! Your board sucks. XSORBIT?!?!

SR Forums are fine...even though http://www.wrestling-titans.com/forums is a vBulletin, with sigs, avatars and other cool things!!!!1!!!1!
Sun 30/06/02 at 14:38
Regular
"INSERT WITTY COMMEN"
been there, done that, got a t-shirt saying: "i have clicked onto the Alex Forum". And the point of showing that was...................
Sun 30/06/02 at 12:28
Regular
"-_-"
CORRECTION
I didn't get banned
By the way mate your competitions to big we've got domain names no one in there right mind would bother to type all that out!!!
Sun 30/06/02 at 12:24
Regular
*cough* SPAM *cough*
Sun 30/06/02 at 00:15
Regular
"Remember me?"
Mmmmmm.... donuts.
Sun 30/06/02 at 00:10
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
You should'nt post the same topic on every forum, SR dont like that.
If I recall correctly, the last person that done this got banned, correct me if im wrong.
Sat 29/06/02 at 23:36
NO!... I wont "click here"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.