GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SRW Burnt Out Update"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/06/02 at 22:04
Regular
Hey guys. SRW Burnt Out will most definatly be late up this week. I've had the worst day ever today, as my dog got put to sleep. I've grown up with her all my life, and as you can imagine, it had an imidiate affect on me. Sorry guys, hope you understand.
Sun 30/06/02 at 19:34
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I've had a baaaaad last five days, hence the reason why I haven't done my match. Sorry guys, I'll try and write it ASAP.

I doubt it will be up by tonight though, maybe tommorow.
Sun 30/06/02 at 17:37
Regular
"Where's SR?"
Sorry to hear about your dog, we can wait.
Sun 30/06/02 at 10:49
Regular
"I like cheese"
Really sorry to hear that DW, I sort of know how you feel, our cat who I'd grown up with all my life died on holiday last year. Hope ya feel better soon mate.
Sun 30/06/02 at 10:29
Regular
Yeah, as others have said, sorry to hear about it. Come back when you are ready.
Sun 30/06/02 at 09:34
Regular
Sorry to hear about that Dead Wonder. Ditto what Grandprix, start it when you're ready.

:D
Sat 29/06/02 at 22:37
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Don't worry about it mate. You take as much time as you need.
Sat 29/06/02 at 22:04
Regular
Hey guys. SRW Burnt Out will most definatly be late up this week. I've had the worst day ever today, as my dog got put to sleep. I've grown up with her all my life, and as you can imagine, it had an imidiate affect on me. Sorry guys, hope you understand.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.