GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Radiohead VS Travis.... Tough Call... :P"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/06/02 at 12:55
Regular
Ok heres my beef...

We've been having a debate here and some r00kie n00b to the music world has some crazy notion that Travis are better for some unknown reason than the mighty radiohead.....

What Do You Guys Reckon... You can guess how i feel!
Sat 13/07/02 at 09:59
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Radiohead
Sat 06/07/02 at 22:55
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
The comparison between Radiohead and Travis is easy: Radiohead win by a mile.

And that's not just a subjective opinion. While Travis do have some excellent songs, they don't experiement much int their music. Meanwhile Radiohead have some of the deepest lyrics out there.

Sonic
Fri 05/07/02 at 10:02
Regular
"I Feel Depressed!"
One word - Radiohead
Tue 02/07/02 at 21:15
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
It's impossible to have a 'bad' taste in music.
Tue 02/07/02 at 15:10
Regular
"!..!, (¬_¬) !..!,"
> Nevermind was good. But it was never great, it's an average album. The
> only reason it is held in such high esteem is because it was such a
> commercial sucsess.

Oh...
My....
God....

Nevermind is one of the best albums ever released i don't think theres a song on their i don't like and have you ever read a review of the album by a proper critic for example, they slighty disagree with you as do most people that i know at the very least, any album with a song like Teen on cannot be described as average! See this prooves my theory of your taste in music... and i can sum it up in one word, Bad!
Sun 30/06/02 at 18:38
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
El Numty De Buyo wrote:
> WHAT!!
>
> Nevermind not as good as their unplugged stuff.... are you some kinda
> freak? Unplugged Good... Nevermind Genius! OMG fool no wonder you like
> the boring crows!

Nevermind was good. But it was never great, it's an average album. The only reason it is held in such high esteem is because it was such a commercial sucsess.

Unplugged is fantastic. There is maybe....one, two tracks that I don't like? And a Bowie cover is on there.

Meh, it's your opinion I guess.
Sun 30/06/02 at 16:36
Regular
"!..!, (¬_¬) !..!,"
Ok why would i memorize track names of a band that i don't even like... I Can't even remember track names of people i do like... ANYWAYS I started the debate of Radiohead vs Travis not Crows Vs The World... I JUST SAID THEY ARE BORING ITS MY OPPINION, LIVE WITH IT!
Sun 30/06/02 at 16:28
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
El Numty De Buyo wrote:
> OMG fool no wonder you like the boring crows!

You are a complete fool. How can you call a band that has fantastic lyrics and great tunes boring!? The Counting Crows are brilliant, you don't have a clue what you're talking about. What songs have you heard by them?
Sun 30/06/02 at 16:20
Regular
"!..!, (¬_¬) !..!,"
WHAT!!

Nevermind not as good as their unplugged stuff.... are you some kinda freak? Unplugged Good... Nevermind Genius! OMG fool no wonder you like the boring crows!
Sun 30/06/02 at 15:57
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Radiohead rock, unless they're doing thier whiny pretentious stuff.

Travis suck.

Counting Crows rock.

Nirvana are fantastic on the acoustic. Unplugged is much better than Nevermind.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.