GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ARV2 Version 2.2"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/06/02 at 11:41
Regular
If you get this update disk then you need to know the following

When you first use the disk you need to go to the options menu and select "reset all hardware" which will update the code list for you.

It would have been nice for Datel to have told you this on the box instead of me screaming at the TV as I thought I had a duff disk

Hope this helps
Sat 29/06/02 at 11:41
Regular
"Fangxforthemammarie"
If you get this update disk then you need to know the following

When you first use the disk you need to go to the options menu and select "reset all hardware" which will update the code list for you.

It would have been nice for Datel to have told you this on the box instead of me screaming at the TV as I thought I had a duff disk

Hope this helps
Tue 02/07/02 at 16:30
Regular
Ahh, aren't i nice replying to yuor post?
Tue 02/07/02 at 16:57
Regular
"Fangxforthemammarie"
Asher D wrote:
> Ahh, aren't i nice replying to yuor post?

My heart overfloweth with gratitude king sir
Tue 02/07/02 at 16:59
Keep it up and we could have a topic blown out of proportions.
Wed 03/07/02 at 08:31
Regular
"Fangxforthemammarie"
DeltaJava wrote:
> Keep it up and we could have a topic blown out of proportions.

Yeah, could be interesting I suppose. Then anything is better than sitting in the office staring out at the rain
Wed 03/07/02 at 14:35
Since we're talking about AR, who thinks Datel will release an update for FFX soon?
Thu 04/07/02 at 08:53
Regular
"Fangxforthemammarie"
The 2.2 upgade has FFX cheats on it but I do not know how usefull they are as I do not have FFX

I have been thinking about getting it but I got FF7 and found it too linear and got bored a bit easy. I much prefer the likes of GTA3 ( I am playing it through for the second time for the crack), MOH or Pro Evo

This topic really has become a lot more than what it was intended to be

I suppose helping people has its own rewards.......
Thu 04/07/02 at 18:48
Fangface, I have FF6, 8 and 9 and it is true that you can get bored with them easily. However, I found FFX to be very diffferent - strangely enough, you won't get bored, even with many random battles.

In fact, you'll want to fight the "fiends".
Fri 05/07/02 at 08:21
Regular
"Fangxforthemammarie"
DeltaJava wrote:
> Fangface, I have FF6, 8 and 9 and it is true that you can get bored
> with them easily. However, I found FFX to be very diffferent -
> strangely enough, you won't get bored, even with many random
> battles.
>
> In fact, you'll want to fight the "fiends".

Hmmmm, I might just have to rent it out to try. I was really looking forward to Prisoner Of War as I loved The Great Escape on C64. However a few magazines are saying it is only OK but has some fundamental flaws.

This topic is turning into a longest thread (part 2)
Sat 06/07/02 at 22:15
Ooh, you don't want POW. It's a very unforgiving game. And a waste of almost a fiver.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.