GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"CAW Heavyweight Championship Match: The Psychiatrist (Mikeall) (c) vs RawIsAndy (Starlight)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/06/02 at 09:48
Regular
Here’s what happened least week on Eclipse!

‘The Psychiatrist (MikeAll) continues, “but look at me. I, am the best CAW Wrestler in the world, and I have the belt to prove it. Of course, I have to defend my title, but I have an easy match against the novice RawIsAndy.”
As he continues to talk, RawIsAndy is sneaking up behind him with a steel chair! CLANG!! SHOT TO THE HEAD! The crowd are both booing and cheering, both of these guys are fan favourites!

That leaves just RawIsAndy and The Psychiatrist (MikeAll), and the champion is being dominated! He staggers off the ropes, and straight into the JIMJAMJAHA! RawIsAndy stares down at his opponent as we fade out…’

“Tell me…what is on your mind?” Welcome back to Free-Fall, and what a PPV it’s been already – and we still have half to go! We’re getting set here for one of our main events, because it’s for the CAW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!

The crowd are on their feet and the arena is buzzing, as a massive ovation goes up for the CAW Heavyweight Champion, The Psychiatrist (MikeAll)! The Psychiatrist has been involved in a lot lately- feuding with the Four Elements and Da Animalz with his tag partner Grandprix, joining forces with the New BDA, and even helping to ambush SRW Champ Kevin Nash (allardini)!
He’s been a great Champion since he won the title around 6 weeks ago, and he is adamant on keeping it. He’s certainly showed no weaknesses, especially when defeating people like Reaver (Ant), and it’s gonna be a tough night for his opponent…

(RawIsAndy’ music hits) The audience are on their feet again, as the shock of the past two weeks emerges from behind the curtain, it’s RawIsAndy (Starlight)! He came from no where a couple of weeks ago, and last week won a brutal battle royal to become the no.1 contender for The Trist’s title! He struts to the ring looking confident, especially after the punishment he gave to the Champ just a few days ago.

They’re both in the ring and ready to go, when a note is handed to ring announcer MoJoJoJo. “Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the special guest referee for this match, SCOTTY THE DOGGY (FIGO)!”

Guest Referee!? Let me guess, Reaver (Ant) made this decision! A few cheers but mostly boos emit from the arena, because STD is a member of the hated Four Elements and they know he’s been feuding with The Psychiatrist’s friend, DW lately. In fact, he has buried alive match with him here at Free-Fall still to come!

Both competitors look wary, as it was only two weeks ago when RIA was insulting the Four Elements! STD jumps into the ring and poses on the top rope for the crowd, before signalling for the bell to be rung. RIA is still looking at STD, but Psychiatrist shows his experience and goes straight for his opponent. He connects with some right-hands, to the head as always, and then nails a powerful head-butt!

The Trist whips RIA into the ropes and takes him down with a clothesline, before following it up with a leg drop to the throat! RIA rolls out of the ring and the Trist follows, leaving STD with no choice but to begin a count out. Apparently though, it is a fair count, as he slowly gets to two. The Trist hooks RIA’s arm over his shoulder, and scores with a Side Russian Leg Sweep – the back of RIA’s head crashing onto the security barrier.

As STD reaches four, The Trist grabs a limited edition Special Reserve piece of rock, which a teenage girl was eating at ringside. However, she cheers him on as he whacks RIA over the head with it, before handing it back to her! The two men head towards the Announcer’s Table, where RIA lands a low blow and begins to choke The Trist with a TV wire! STD is being very lenient, but he still has to climb out of the ring and stop the blatant act of cheating.

They get back in the ring where The Trist catapults himself off the ropes and looks for a clothesline, but RIA ducks and delivers his signature Sleeper Slam! A very impressive manoeuvre there, putting the champ into a sleeper hold, and then bringing him down powerfully to the canvas! He whips Trist into the turnbuckle and begins his Roshambo Combo – a flurry of low body shots!

Both men have very different styles, The Psychiatrist (MikeAll) prefers to work on the head of his opponent, but RIA seems to centre on the body. At the moment RIA has the upper hand, but Trist just blocked a shot and has twisted RIA onto the turnbuckle. He climbs to the second rope to begin a 10-punch! The crowd chant along – ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR, FIVE, SIX, SEVEN, EIGHT, NINE, TEN!!

RIA staggers out of the corner, straight into a BRAINBUSTER! The Trist makes the first cover of this title bout, but RIA kicks out just before two. RIA slowly gets back to his feet and leans against the ropes, but the Trist won’t stop, and viciously knees the challenger in the stomach three times. He throws him into the ropes-Flying Crossbody!

Somehow RIA is up once, but he’s back on the canvas again as The Trist scores with an amazing standing Dropkick right to the head! He follows this up with more shots to the head, and then plants him with a powerful overhead suplex.

You’re here live, watching SRW Free-Fall from the SR Towers, and we thank-you for welcoming us into your living rooms, bedrooms, dining rooms, studies – or wherever your computer or laptop may be. We’d like to thank our great fans over here in the UK, but also to our fans in the USA who are watching this at one in the morning on PPV, and in Australia, where it’s 4am! We’re sure you’re enjoying our event more than you did WWE King Of The Ring, which to be honest has been way below the standard our grapplers have shown this evening.

The Psychiatrist (MikeAll) has just proved this, as he hits a very painful Double Underhook DDT, a fantastic move! Another cover, 1…2…and only a tenth of a second away from another successful defence!

The Psychiatrist (MikeAll) bounces himself off the ropes, AND STD NAILS A MASSIVE KARATE KICK STRAIGHT TO THE FACE! An angry roar goes up from the crowd, as the seemingly fair STD, for no apparent reason, suddenly lashed out at the champion with that hellacious kick! STD turns to see RIA staggering around in the middle of the ring, and then sprints at him looking for the Strike – WHAM! That Spear-like manoeuvre must have crushed RIA’s insides!

STD begins another count, but as he reaches 7 The Psychiatrist (MikeAll) slowly covers RIA, and also hooks the leg! 1…2…Kick-out! RIA kicks out just in time. Both men need a little more time to recover, but finally they’re back in action as The Trist whips RIA into the ropes. RIA rolls past the champ and bounces off the opposite ropes, leap-frogs over him and bounces off the ropes again, slides between Trist’s legs and delivers a nice Backdrop Suplex!

RIA is on fire, as he literally tosses The Trist over his back – Back Body Drop! RIA keeps the head on, sending Trist into the ropes and catching him with a mighty Powerslam! RIA leaps onto the top rope, and scores with a SENTON BOMB! He rolls into a pin, the crowd chanting along with the count!

ONE! TWO! THR - AND ANOTHER AMAZING KICK-OUT, THIS TIME FROM THE PSYCHIATRIST (MIKEALL)!

The sell-out crowd of over 40,000 people are really getting into this match now, as RIA continues to make an impression, he’s sure to be a great SRW star over the next few years! Once again RIA whips The Trist into the ropes, Spinning Heel Kick! The CAW Champion is really on the back foot here, as RawIsAndy continues this amazing offence! He picks up The Trist, grabs him by the head and hits a Swinging Neckbreaker!

He turns around, straight into THE SCOTT BOTTOM – WHAM!! THE IMPACT ECHOED AROUND THE ARENA! AGAIN, FOR NO REASON, STD WITH A VICIOUS ATTACK ON RAWISANDY, AND NOW PSYCHIATRIST (MIKEALL) HASD LITERALLY FALLEN INTO A COVER!

1…2…OH MY, THE SHOULDER CAME UP! Scotty The Doggy still looks very pleased at his doings though, at least his counts are fair. And now what’s he doing…he’s on the top rope, he’s signalling for his new special move, we’ve never seen it before! THE CRAAAZZZZYYYSSSAAAUUULLLTTT!!! HE SEEMED TO HANG IN MIDAIR!! The Psychiatrist (MikeAll) is the first to undergo the Crazysault, and now STD’s in action again as RIA slowly pins The Trist, is there gonna be a massive shock!?

1…
2…

Another kick-out! However, it certainly doesn’t show the true power of the Crazysault, because a devastating move like that would definitely keep you down for the three. It took RIA at least 60 seconds to gain the strength to just make the pin, and it certainly wasn’t a very strong one.

STD doesn’t even begin a count out, and it takes at least a minute for both men to get back on their feet. The Psychiatrist (MikeAll) kicks RawIsAndy (Starlight) harshly in the stomach, tosses him into the ropes and delivers a Tilt-a-whirl Piledriver! He slowly picks up the challenger for the CAW Title and props him up on the second turnbuckle. He joins him up there, puts him into a head-lock and falls- TORNADO DDT!

These two fantastic wrestlers really have taken it to another level tonight, with a huge number of amazing, high-risk manoeuvres, and they’ve performed them perfectly.

Not sure what STD’ s doing…apparently, he’s seen something outside the ring, and has slid under the ropes to take a look…well I can’t see anything. He keeps looking back up the ramp for some reason…NO WAY, THE CROWD ARE SCREAMING BECAUSE SRW CHAMPION KEVIN NASH (ALLARDINI) IS SPRINTING TO THE RING!!

He goes straight for The Psychiatrist (MikeAll), lifts him onto his shoulder and POWERBOMBS HIM WITH MASSIVE FORCE TO THE CANVAS! AND AGAIN! WHAM!-ONCE AGAIN! THREE HUGE POWERBOMBS! He bends over the fallen Psychiatrist (MikeAll) and begins screaming at him. “I, am better than you!! My title is the best in SRW! I rule this place, not you!” He literally spits at The Trist. A couple of weeks ago The Psychiatrist (MikeAll) cut a promo about how the CAW Heavyweight Title meant more than the SRW Title, and I guess Nash (allardini) didn’t like it at all! He finally leaves the ring, the damage done.

My God, RawIsAndy has crawled into a cover! And look, STD just happens to be back in the ring! No way! 1…2…

SHOULDER UP! AWESOME! The Psychiatrist (MikeAll) shows why he is the best CAW around by surviving that onslaught from the SRW Champion!
But now there’s more interference, it’s Dead Wonder! The crowd are going wild as he pulls STD down by the legs, and begins to throw those hard right-hands! SMASH! He throws STD into the steel steps! But here’s Reaver (Ant), and he takes down DW with a boot to the face! And now it’s Cong Man, and he chases Reaver through the crowd, with DW close behind!

Meanwhile in the ring, The Psychiatrist (MikeAll) has knocked down RIA and is on the top rope! PSYCHOANALYSER! WHAT IMPACT! He hooks the leg as STD rolls back into the ring!
1…
2…

3!!! He’s done it! The Psychiatrist (MikeAll) has once again successfully defended his CAW Heavyweight Championship against RawIsAndy, who has definitely proved himself tonight to be a main contender! But in a bout-no-BATTLE, full of controversy and interference, it’s the current CAW Heavyweight Champion that has come out on top, and the audience here at SR Towers applaud the massive effort made by both men.

The winner of this match, and still CAW Heavyweight Champion: The Psychiatrist (MikeAll).

Thanks for reading, Ant.
Sun 30/06/02 at 19:30
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Hey great match!

Apart from the fact that I lost obviously ;0)

Great action, it was pretty even throughout (despite interference) and was a good read.

Nice going Ant
Sun 30/06/02 at 17:26
Regular
"Where's SR?"
Yesssssssssssss. I would punch the air but there are other people in the room. Great match especially as I used your scrolling down method of reading.
Sun 30/06/02 at 10:27
Regular
Hey, i liked it :D

My match is up for Free-Fall by the way guys.
Sun 30/06/02 at 10:26
Regular
"I like cheese"
Humm...the Crazysault was rather long, I just realised. :D
Sat 29/06/02 at 14:06
Regular
Wow! Fantastic Match Ant. I liked the use of what happened on last weeks Eclipse which showed the reason why Kevin Nash interefered. Anyway, perfect length and full of action.

Psychiatrist sure has been a fighting Champion but how long will it be before his reign as Champion ends?
Sat 29/06/02 at 13:35
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
The Psychiatrist will be difficult to beat after this display but justice was done. What's next for RIA? I would say Tag titles but it's not my decision.
Sat 29/06/02 at 12:39
Regular
Great match Ant, especially enjoyed the run in by Kevin Nash, creating a nice crossover - could there be a fued in the works?
Sat 29/06/02 at 09:48
Regular
"I like cheese"
Here’s what happened least week on Eclipse!

‘The Psychiatrist (MikeAll) continues, “but look at me. I, am the best CAW Wrestler in the world, and I have the belt to prove it. Of course, I have to defend my title, but I have an easy match against the novice RawIsAndy.”
As he continues to talk, RawIsAndy is sneaking up behind him with a steel chair! CLANG!! SHOT TO THE HEAD! The crowd are both booing and cheering, both of these guys are fan favourites!

That leaves just RawIsAndy and The Psychiatrist (MikeAll), and the champion is being dominated! He staggers off the ropes, and straight into the JIMJAMJAHA! RawIsAndy stares down at his opponent as we fade out…’

“Tell me…what is on your mind?” Welcome back to Free-Fall, and what a PPV it’s been already – and we still have half to go! We’re getting set here for one of our main events, because it’s for the CAW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!

The crowd are on their feet and the arena is buzzing, as a massive ovation goes up for the CAW Heavyweight Champion, The Psychiatrist (MikeAll)! The Psychiatrist has been involved in a lot lately- feuding with the Four Elements and Da Animalz with his tag partner Grandprix, joining forces with the New BDA, and even helping to ambush SRW Champ Kevin Nash (allardini)!
He’s been a great Champion since he won the title around 6 weeks ago, and he is adamant on keeping it. He’s certainly showed no weaknesses, especially when defeating people like Reaver (Ant), and it’s gonna be a tough night for his opponent…

(RawIsAndy’ music hits) The audience are on their feet again, as the shock of the past two weeks emerges from behind the curtain, it’s RawIsAndy (Starlight)! He came from no where a couple of weeks ago, and last week won a brutal battle royal to become the no.1 contender for The Trist’s title! He struts to the ring looking confident, especially after the punishment he gave to the Champ just a few days ago.

They’re both in the ring and ready to go, when a note is handed to ring announcer MoJoJoJo. “Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the special guest referee for this match, SCOTTY THE DOGGY (FIGO)!”

Guest Referee!? Let me guess, Reaver (Ant) made this decision! A few cheers but mostly boos emit from the arena, because STD is a member of the hated Four Elements and they know he’s been feuding with The Psychiatrist’s friend, DW lately. In fact, he has buried alive match with him here at Free-Fall still to come!

Both competitors look wary, as it was only two weeks ago when RIA was insulting the Four Elements! STD jumps into the ring and poses on the top rope for the crowd, before signalling for the bell to be rung. RIA is still looking at STD, but Psychiatrist shows his experience and goes straight for his opponent. He connects with some right-hands, to the head as always, and then nails a powerful head-butt!

The Trist whips RIA into the ropes and takes him down with a clothesline, before following it up with a leg drop to the throat! RIA rolls out of the ring and the Trist follows, leaving STD with no choice but to begin a count out. Apparently though, it is a fair count, as he slowly gets to two. The Trist hooks RIA’s arm over his shoulder, and scores with a Side Russian Leg Sweep – the back of RIA’s head crashing onto the security barrier.

As STD reaches four, The Trist grabs a limited edition Special Reserve piece of rock, which a teenage girl was eating at ringside. However, she cheers him on as he whacks RIA over the head with it, before handing it back to her! The two men head towards the Announcer’s Table, where RIA lands a low blow and begins to choke The Trist with a TV wire! STD is being very lenient, but he still has to climb out of the ring and stop the blatant act of cheating.

They get back in the ring where The Trist catapults himself off the ropes and looks for a clothesline, but RIA ducks and delivers his signature Sleeper Slam! A very impressive manoeuvre there, putting the champ into a sleeper hold, and then bringing him down powerfully to the canvas! He whips Trist into the turnbuckle and begins his Roshambo Combo – a flurry of low body shots!

Both men have very different styles, The Psychiatrist (MikeAll) prefers to work on the head of his opponent, but RIA seems to centre on the body. At the moment RIA has the upper hand, but Trist just blocked a shot and has twisted RIA onto the turnbuckle. He climbs to the second rope to begin a 10-punch! The crowd chant along – ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR, FIVE, SIX, SEVEN, EIGHT, NINE, TEN!!

RIA staggers out of the corner, straight into a BRAINBUSTER! The Trist makes the first cover of this title bout, but RIA kicks out just before two. RIA slowly gets back to his feet and leans against the ropes, but the Trist won’t stop, and viciously knees the challenger in the stomach three times. He throws him into the ropes-Flying Crossbody!

Somehow RIA is up once, but he’s back on the canvas again as The Trist scores with an amazing standing Dropkick right to the head! He follows this up with more shots to the head, and then plants him with a powerful overhead suplex.

You’re here live, watching SRW Free-Fall from the SR Towers, and we thank-you for welcoming us into your living rooms, bedrooms, dining rooms, studies – or wherever your computer or laptop may be. We’d like to thank our great fans over here in the UK, but also to our fans in the USA who are watching this at one in the morning on PPV, and in Australia, where it’s 4am! We’re sure you’re enjoying our event more than you did WWE King Of The Ring, which to be honest has been way below the standard our grapplers have shown this evening.

The Psychiatrist (MikeAll) has just proved this, as he hits a very painful Double Underhook DDT, a fantastic move! Another cover, 1…2…and only a tenth of a second away from another successful defence!

The Psychiatrist (MikeAll) bounces himself off the ropes, AND STD NAILS A MASSIVE KARATE KICK STRAIGHT TO THE FACE! An angry roar goes up from the crowd, as the seemingly fair STD, for no apparent reason, suddenly lashed out at the champion with that hellacious kick! STD turns to see RIA staggering around in the middle of the ring, and then sprints at him looking for the Strike – WHAM! That Spear-like manoeuvre must have crushed RIA’s insides!

STD begins another count, but as he reaches 7 The Psychiatrist (MikeAll) slowly covers RIA, and also hooks the leg! 1…2…Kick-out! RIA kicks out just in time. Both men need a little more time to recover, but finally they’re back in action as The Trist whips RIA into the ropes. RIA rolls past the champ and bounces off the opposite ropes, leap-frogs over him and bounces off the ropes again, slides between Trist’s legs and delivers a nice Backdrop Suplex!

RIA is on fire, as he literally tosses The Trist over his back – Back Body Drop! RIA keeps the head on, sending Trist into the ropes and catching him with a mighty Powerslam! RIA leaps onto the top rope, and scores with a SENTON BOMB! He rolls into a pin, the crowd chanting along with the count!

ONE! TWO! THR - AND ANOTHER AMAZING KICK-OUT, THIS TIME FROM THE PSYCHIATRIST (MIKEALL)!

The sell-out crowd of over 40,000 people are really getting into this match now, as RIA continues to make an impression, he’s sure to be a great SRW star over the next few years! Once again RIA whips The Trist into the ropes, Spinning Heel Kick! The CAW Champion is really on the back foot here, as RawIsAndy continues this amazing offence! He picks up The Trist, grabs him by the head and hits a Swinging Neckbreaker!

He turns around, straight into THE SCOTT BOTTOM – WHAM!! THE IMPACT ECHOED AROUND THE ARENA! AGAIN, FOR NO REASON, STD WITH A VICIOUS ATTACK ON RAWISANDY, AND NOW PSYCHIATRIST (MIKEALL) HASD LITERALLY FALLEN INTO A COVER!

1…2…OH MY, THE SHOULDER CAME UP! Scotty The Doggy still looks very pleased at his doings though, at least his counts are fair. And now what’s he doing…he’s on the top rope, he’s signalling for his new special move, we’ve never seen it before! THE CRAAAZZZZYYYSSSAAAUUULLLTTT!!! HE SEEMED TO HANG IN MIDAIR!! The Psychiatrist (MikeAll) is the first to undergo the Crazysault, and now STD’s in action again as RIA slowly pins The Trist, is there gonna be a massive shock!?

1…
2…

Another kick-out! However, it certainly doesn’t show the true power of the Crazysault, because a devastating move like that would definitely keep you down for the three. It took RIA at least 60 seconds to gain the strength to just make the pin, and it certainly wasn’t a very strong one.

STD doesn’t even begin a count out, and it takes at least a minute for both men to get back on their feet. The Psychiatrist (MikeAll) kicks RawIsAndy (Starlight) harshly in the stomach, tosses him into the ropes and delivers a Tilt-a-whirl Piledriver! He slowly picks up the challenger for the CAW Title and props him up on the second turnbuckle. He joins him up there, puts him into a head-lock and falls- TORNADO DDT!

These two fantastic wrestlers really have taken it to another level tonight, with a huge number of amazing, high-risk manoeuvres, and they’ve performed them perfectly.

Not sure what STD’ s doing…apparently, he’s seen something outside the ring, and has slid under the ropes to take a look…well I can’t see anything. He keeps looking back up the ramp for some reason…NO WAY, THE CROWD ARE SCREAMING BECAUSE SRW CHAMPION KEVIN NASH (ALLARDINI) IS SPRINTING TO THE RING!!

He goes straight for The Psychiatrist (MikeAll), lifts him onto his shoulder and POWERBOMBS HIM WITH MASSIVE FORCE TO THE CANVAS! AND AGAIN! WHAM!-ONCE AGAIN! THREE HUGE POWERBOMBS! He bends over the fallen Psychiatrist (MikeAll) and begins screaming at him. “I, am better than you!! My title is the best in SRW! I rule this place, not you!” He literally spits at The Trist. A couple of weeks ago The Psychiatrist (MikeAll) cut a promo about how the CAW Heavyweight Title meant more than the SRW Title, and I guess Nash (allardini) didn’t like it at all! He finally leaves the ring, the damage done.

My God, RawIsAndy has crawled into a cover! And look, STD just happens to be back in the ring! No way! 1…2…

SHOULDER UP! AWESOME! The Psychiatrist (MikeAll) shows why he is the best CAW around by surviving that onslaught from the SRW Champion!
But now there’s more interference, it’s Dead Wonder! The crowd are going wild as he pulls STD down by the legs, and begins to throw those hard right-hands! SMASH! He throws STD into the steel steps! But here’s Reaver (Ant), and he takes down DW with a boot to the face! And now it’s Cong Man, and he chases Reaver through the crowd, with DW close behind!

Meanwhile in the ring, The Psychiatrist (MikeAll) has knocked down RIA and is on the top rope! PSYCHOANALYSER! WHAT IMPACT! He hooks the leg as STD rolls back into the ring!
1…
2…

3!!! He’s done it! The Psychiatrist (MikeAll) has once again successfully defended his CAW Heavyweight Championship against RawIsAndy, who has definitely proved himself tonight to be a main contender! But in a bout-no-BATTLE, full of controversy and interference, it’s the current CAW Heavyweight Champion that has come out on top, and the audience here at SR Towers applaud the massive effort made by both men.

The winner of this match, and still CAW Heavyweight Champion: The Psychiatrist (MikeAll).

Thanks for reading, Ant.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.