GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Allocation for GAME"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/11/00 at 16:57
Regular
Does anyone seem to know how many units each GAME store will be allocated?
Tue 07/11/00 at 01:00
is that a definate about wooworths? like if i turn up when it opens they will have one?
Tue 07/11/00 at 00:40
Apparently you can get information from special reserve about the status of your pre-order.
Tue 07/11/00 at 00:13
What about here, what about special reserve?
I paid a deposit on a PS2 in March and filled a pre order form out on the 5th september.
How may are they getting?
Mon 06/11/00 at 22:06
Apparently each Woolworths store that is receiving PS2's is getting 15 consoles at launch. This info was given to me by Woolworths Head Office.

Sorry, i have no info on Game stores.
Mon 06/11/00 at 17:05
Nobody but Game and Sony will know that. Sony wont tell us anything, so you are best asking the manager of your local store.

Each store is receiving a different amount so there is no easy answer. I know that the GAME store I ordered from had 98 Pre-order forms and I was number 52.

I am afraid none of this really matters, however, just wait for your letter from Sony and then you will know where you stand.
Mon 06/11/00 at 16:57
Regular
"Touched!"
Does anyone seem to know how many units each GAME store will be allocated?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.