GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The End Of The Nintys!!!"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/06/02 at 11:31
Regular
nintendo has confirmed the the gamecube will be its last console, yeah i know this is very sad news but they say they have done a good job and have to stop somewere, but the good news is no more nintys
Sat 29/06/02 at 11:59
Regular
Um, I'm not complaining, just stating fact.

Believe me, it's better to post something decent in forums to boost the post cound then to post utter crap like this.
Sat 29/06/02 at 11:56
Well sorry but iam just tryin to get this forum more lively because have you ever noticed that this forum has hardely any posts compared to the others :-)))) sorry if this post does not plz you why don't you reply to something else instead of just complaing
Fri 28/06/02 at 15:14
Regular
all consoles are good wrote:
> nintendo has confirmed the the gamecube will be its last console, yeah
> i know this is very sad news but they say they have done a good job
> and have to stop somewere, but the good news is no more nintys

This is coming from someone with the username "all consoles are good"?

Bah!

This topic is like Jade from big brother for many reasons:

a) False
b) Bitchin' behind people's backs (or in this case the loyal Nintendo fans who wouldn't normally come here)
c) A pointless waste of space

and many more that I cannae be bothered to type.
Fri 28/06/02 at 14:27
does cyclone own this forum JEEZ
and if you don't like this post don't reply to it and it will soon go reply to "How Long To Go?" because atleast that is serious
Fri 28/06/02 at 14:23
"High polygon count"
gamezfreak wrote:
> Cyclone, do insist on talking about the gamecube in an xbox forum? Go
> show off about it in the Gamecube forum Jeez.

In case you missed it, Cyclone didn't start this thread, so direct your anger elsewhere!
Fri 28/06/02 at 13:01
Regular
Cyclone, do insist on talking about the gamecube in an xbox forum? Go show off about it in the Gamecube forum Jeez.
Fri 28/06/02 at 12:48
well sorry but i did see this in the nintendo forum and i ain't a "silly boy" :-))))
Fri 28/06/02 at 11:38
Regular
"gsybe you!"
In the words of the immortal Mannering:

"Stupid boy.........."

;)
Fri 28/06/02 at 11:37
Regular
Silly boy this rumour was stopped a long time ago, Nintendo announcment was completely misread by a lot of people such as you. what they acutally meant what they whee going to concentrate on games instead of putting lots of money into producing new hardware such as Hard Drives and DVD players. They didn't say they where stopping making consoles, they just think that games need more attention than the hardwre side of things.

I'm sure someone else can explain that a bit better than I can but trust me they aren#'t going to stop making hardware.
Fri 28/06/02 at 11:34
Regular
"gsybe you!"
A) Nintendo have not 'confirmed' stopping.
B) They will still make the greatest games ever
C) This is a stupid post, as 'Nintys' will be attracted to it like men to Angelina Jolie.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.