GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who's is longest"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/06/02 at 11:21
Regular
Today I will try and find out in these forums who has the longest shot in international superstar soccer 64.mine s an amazing :) 48.9m.But we hopefully should if anyone can beat it.
Mon 01/07/02 at 14:42
Regular
"Australian Person."
Yup J.Moore is his name.
With Russia there is a player called Shalimov and I took the shot from about halfway and it just sailed right over the goalies head and GOAL!
That was on Level 5 btw.
Sun 30/06/02 at 14:46
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I can't remember the distance, but I remember scoring plenty of goals in this game from inside my own half with that J.Moore blokey for England.

I think that was his name?? He was no.4, and I always re-named him to Ince.

Anyway, all you had to do was start out-wide, cut-in towards the centre, and press B when you get there. Then the ball would suddnely rocket through the air and beat the useless keeper.

Commentary was the best part of ISS 64.
But 2000 and '98 were better games.

I also got the '64 version 2 days before it's official UK Launch. :)
Sun 30/06/02 at 10:48
Regular
"Selected"
Twain wrote:
> I came into this topic, judging by the title. I got the wrong idea.
>
> *goes red*
> *quietly exits the room*

eeeer, I think that was the idea.
Sat 29/06/02 at 16:02
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I came into this topic, judging by the title. I got the wrong idea.

*goes red*
*quietly exits the room*
Sat 29/06/02 at 14:23
Regular
"Australian Person."
Ahh I played that game today with my freind. Great fun.
My current record is 47.4 but I remember getting over 55 once.
I used a custom charcter for that.
Fri 28/06/02 at 23:58
Regular
"Selected"
it's an old game, you've got your work cut out just trying to jog peoples memories.........why not give up now and play a nice game of SSBM.
Fri 28/06/02 at 11:42
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I was gonna say ISS64 has been around for a long, long LONG time!
Fri 28/06/02 at 11:40
Regular
I got one in from a few metres before the half way line. Aint got a clue how long it was cause I haven't played the game for yonks.
Fri 28/06/02 at 11:21
Today I will try and find out in these forums who has the longest shot in international superstar soccer 64.mine s an amazing :) 48.9m.But we hopefully should if anyone can beat it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.