GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What is your Tidus's name in FFX?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/06/02 at 09:39
Regular
My 'Tidus' is thoughtfully named "Chris" as this is also my name.

What about everyone else?

My Aeons are called Pete, Bob, Fred, etc... (also highly original!)
Thu 04/07/02 at 22:31
No, that's OK. I've ordered it from Amazon.

How long did it take for your set to arrive, that is, if you ordered it by mail?
Thu 04/07/02 at 21:55
Regular
"accidental superher"
DeltaJava wrote:
> When facing the Final Summon, stop and listen to the music. Yeah!
>
> Go on if you want it.
> Another world awaits you Don't you give up on it.
> You bite the hand that feeds you.
> All alone cold fields you wander
> Memories of it, cloud your sight
> Fills your dreams, disturbs your slumber
> Lost your way, a fallen knight
> Hold now, aim is steady
> Another world awaits you.

if you want the lyrics to the Otherworld song then i can give them to you cos they have them in teh 4cd OST (which i have) :D
Thu 04/07/02 at 21:15
what happens if you rename your characters are they're new names said intead of auron, or whatever coz i know other characters names are said in the story?? probably not, me thinks coz it would take loads of work... then again i could allways be wrong.
Thu 04/07/02 at 18:26
Oh like Ry-dun, you mean?
Wed 03/07/02 at 20:52
Regular
Triple_H wrote:
> I never ever change the name of my characters or Aeons. I dont see any
> point in i to be honest. And yes I noticed too that Tidus's name is
> never mentioned in the game. WEIRD

Remember the other day, when we were discussing the pronounciation of "Tidus". It makes me glad they don`t say his name in the game! I happily sit there saying "Ti-dus" to myself, and would hate it if they kept calling him "Tee-dus". That`d make him nearly as bad as Raiden!
Tue 02/07/02 at 16:29
When facing the Final Summon, stop and listen to the music. Yeah!

Go on if you want it.
Another world awaits you Don't you give up on it.
You bite the hand that feeds you.
All alone cold fields you wander
Memories of it, cloud your sight
Fills your dreams, disturbs your slumber
Lost your way, a fallen knight
Hold now, aim is steady
Another world awaits you.
Tue 02/07/02 at 15:55
Regular
"cant think of one.."
Omega Weapon. wrote:
> I've always stuck to the original names. Finaly I have finshed my
> exam and playing solely on ff. I'm not rushing through to keep up
> though as it would prove pointless.

I did a similar thing. I won FFX as a GAD 3 weeks before my exams ended and vowed not to play on it until I had finished all of my exams. Despite reading the instruction booklet cover-to-cover a few times, I managed to stay off the game. But now my exams are over and almost 50 hours of game time later, i'm approaching the final boss.

I've not rushed the game, although I do want to get the final bosses defeated and out of the way so that I can concentrate on exploring the whole game at my leisure! I aim to put in a total of at least 100 hours...

I passed all my exams so I am glad I waited!
Tue 02/07/02 at 13:56
I've always stuck to the original names. Finaly I have finshed my exam and playing solely on ff. I'm not rushing through to keep up though as it would prove pointless.
Mon 01/07/02 at 14:31
Regular
"cant think of one.."
The only bad thing about renaming all your aeons is when you read a guide, walkthrough, etc and it tells you which aeon to use i'm left thinking 'which one is that?'
Sun 30/06/02 at 09:24
Regular
"¬_¬"
In FF7 I started a 'duff' game, naming all the people funny stuff. It turned out that that was the one which I finished the game with! :

Cloud - Clod
Barret - Bort
Tifa - Tifart
Aeris - Aerisol

Can't remember if I renamed the others, or even if you could.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.