GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"It's FRIDAY!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/06/02 at 06:53
Regular
So why do I still feel like it's Monday? Shall I pull another sicky and play Frequency all day instead? That's a rhetorical question because I've already decided to go to work today :(

This morning I will mostly be on the M4, so if anyone is about they can play 'FM Spotting'. My van's licence plate ends with the letters DOA, (I get nervous driving this particular van with a number plate like that), so if you see me post where you saw me and at what time, and I'll tell you if that was me. You might even win a prize. Then again, you might not. Then again, it's payday. Then again, I get paid by cheque.

Yesterday I played 'SR Spotting' when driving up the Gloucester Road in Bristol. Could I find SR? Nope. They must need a bigger sign outside.

When I return from work, I promise to post something more interesting.
Mon 01/07/02 at 16:53
Regular
"Long time no see!"
FantasyMeister wrote:
> Yesterday I played 'SR Spotting' when driving up the Gloucester Road
> in Bristol. Could I find SR? Nope. They must need a bigger sign
> outside.

Yeah, I know what you mean!
It took a few goes up and down the road to find it for the very first time, and you still have to go by at a 'relaxed pace' in order to spot it with carefull vision!

Problem is that it's hidden away under that big thing above it - and the map on the SR mag is no real help as Ashley Down Road is nearer to a mile away from the store!

But it's good when you do find it.
Strange how there's ALWAYS a space outside of it to park too... especially when you consider that Gloucester Road is actually quite a busy road!
Sun 30/06/02 at 20:38
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Its Friday?
Fri 28/06/02 at 09:56
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
I quite freaked out that is Friday to be honest...
This week has gone WAY too fast..
I thought it was Thursday when I woke up...
And theres a couple of days I can't remember at all...

bloody alien abductions!
Fri 28/06/02 at 09:50
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Friday is good. And I just found out that i can have a free copy of Windows XP for being a member of staff at a Uni, apperantly the licence extends to cover staff home computers yeah. Its also sunny but with a low pollen count so I'm not sneezing my head off. My new computer comes tomorrow and its really fast.

So all in all friday is a GOOD day....
Fri 28/06/02 at 08:42
Regular
"I like cheese"
FantasyMeister wrote:
> When I return from work, I promise to post something more interesting.

Can't be too hard.
Fri 28/06/02 at 08:34
Interesting...

I'll be at Uni all day, had to get some work finished in a rush this morning, was up all night finishing it off, and then had to do some this morning. Ah well, I finished it in time :D

Well, I should have a few hours free time when I get home, in which I will leave Spiderman to download (66MB done!) for a few hours. Should finish this weekend, or part 1, at least :P
Fri 28/06/02 at 07:05
We all get that feeling from time to time my left arm hurt like h*** last night after i must of twisted it it feels better this morning though after i took my special pills for it YUK!!
Fri 28/06/02 at 06:53
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
So why do I still feel like it's Monday? Shall I pull another sicky and play Frequency all day instead? That's a rhetorical question because I've already decided to go to work today :(

This morning I will mostly be on the M4, so if anyone is about they can play 'FM Spotting'. My van's licence plate ends with the letters DOA, (I get nervous driving this particular van with a number plate like that), so if you see me post where you saw me and at what time, and I'll tell you if that was me. You might even win a prize. Then again, you might not. Then again, it's payday. Then again, I get paid by cheque.

Yesterday I played 'SR Spotting' when driving up the Gloucester Road in Bristol. Could I find SR? Nope. They must need a bigger sign outside.

When I return from work, I promise to post something more interesting.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.