GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How Long To Go?"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/06/02 at 23:17
Regular
how long does it take for my free games to come you no the ones microsoft send you free they have sent me an e-mail today saying that it is on its way how long now a couple of days a week or what
Thu 27/06/02 at 23:17
how long does it take for my free games to come you no the ones microsoft send you free they have sent me an e-mail today saying that it is on its way how long now a couple of days a week or what
Thu 27/06/02 at 23:31
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
I recieved the pack a day after the email.
Thu 27/06/02 at 23:43
wow anybody else get it a day after?
Thu 27/06/02 at 23:48
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah I got my games the day after the e-mail came in too.
Fri 28/06/02 at 09:17
Regular
"yamahapkowner.com"
Yep same here!
Fri 28/06/02 at 11:06
well were do you guys live then because i live in northwest england and it may take longer to get here than say london
Fri 28/06/02 at 14:38
come on reply b*tches it is 2:36pm the day after the e-mail came so it looks like its goin to be tommorw anyone get theres after 2:36?
Fri 28/06/02 at 14:57
Regular
"cant think of one.."
If you wrote properly and used little things like full-stops and commas, we'd all understand what you are saying.

Speak properly boy!
Fri 28/06/02 at 15:24
I try man sorry but i am very bad a English it is not my foult i carn't spell and i carn't do comas and stuff its not my fault i am dislecsic. Now can you answer my original question how long does it take to come after the e-mail and does it take longer if you live in the northwest (england) and what time do they deliver to? thx alot palls.
Sat 29/06/02 at 08:48
I posted mine the day after the offer started and mine took six weeks to arrive (I'm in the northwest too).

I don't think location has anything to do with it though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.