GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Smackdown: Shut Your Mouth"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/06/02 at 20:10
Regular
Have you seen wrestling's newest game Smackdown: Shut Your Mouth.

This looks better, faster and more exciting.

To get a trailer of it go to:

www.gamespot.com/gamespot/filters/ products/media/0,11100,561262,00.html

so what do you think???

Will this be the best wrestling game ever?

It will probably be out by X-Mas.

Watch the trailer it looks good.

(REMOVE SPACE FROM ADDRESS)
Sat 29/06/02 at 14:51
Regular
"Hmmm....."
SD4 will deliver everything that we (or me rather) have been waiting for.

From seeing all the media, its surely looking damn good.

Im definately just going to buy it, and then I will keep it. No matter what.

LOW2 is on its way and that should rule, if its got a table match then it will be amazingly ruley.....

*cough*
Sat 29/06/02 at 14:32
Regular
I have LOW, yes it is one hell uva game. Im working my through as "Mr Monday Night" Rob Vam Dam as he rules. Not as much as me though. Cong, whats Sabu's finisher on LOW?
Sat 29/06/02 at 12:43
Regular
I'm worried that the new Smackdown won't be as good as they promise - they never seem to totally deliver - with JBI I was expecting a season long story mode, but instead I got an anodyne 'choice' style story that lasted about 3 matches, only had a few variations and was the same for each wrestler. I'm taking a 'wait and see' approach with this - I'll prbably rent it first.
Thu 27/06/02 at 22:36
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Indeed, LOW is amazing, youve just got to learn how to play it and understand that theres more moves than you think before giving up.

Thats what my mates did and thats unlucky for them seeing as though they are missing out on a brilliant game.

LOW rules!
Thu 27/06/02 at 22:32
Regular
"..."
On the subject of Wrestling games...been playing Legends of Wrestling on Gamecube...excellent piece of software and worth the money just to 'be' Sabu...
Thu 27/06/02 at 20:19
Regular
"how long have i got"
Nicely said hercules but i ain't much of a wrestling fan but i still like the games, they kick @ss
Thu 27/06/02 at 20:13
Regular
"Hmmm....."
This game does indeed absolutely rule. It is number one on my wanted list.

The intro kicks butt.

The game will most definately be better than all the others and even if you aint a wrestling fan, you should enjoy it.

Cant wait till its released!
Thu 27/06/02 at 20:10
Regular
"how long have i got"
Have you seen wrestling's newest game Smackdown: Shut Your Mouth.

This looks better, faster and more exciting.

To get a trailer of it go to:

www.gamespot.com/gamespot/filters/ products/media/0,11100,561262,00.html

so what do you think???

Will this be the best wrestling game ever?

It will probably be out by X-Mas.

Watch the trailer it looks good.

(REMOVE SPACE FROM ADDRESS)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.