GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Unscheduled Free-Fall CAW Match: The Rat (allardini) vs Mouldy Cheese"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/06/02 at 19:34
Regular
(The Rat’s music hits) This is an unscheduled appearance here at Free-Fall, as The Rat (allardini) makes his way to the ring to a nice pop from the crowd. He takes a microphone.

“Okay, I’ll make this short and sweet. As a member of the ever-growing New BDA, I feel that I deserve a decent, one-on-one singles match here at this massive PPV extravaganza. Would you guys agree?” The crowd cheer loudly, following his every word. “So, does anyone in the back fancy challenging me?”

(Last Resort hits) We know who’s music that is, it’s Mouldy Cheese! He’s not scheduled for a match either, but we expect him to get involved in possibly three matches! He’s a member of the Four Elements, and so will want to help Reaver (Ant), STD and Jetster in their respective matches. He struts to the ring, I wonder what he has to say.

Obviously nothing, as he suddenly takes down The Rat with a clothesline! Earl Hebner (Mr Snuggly) is in the ring, the bell has rung, this match is on! The highly talented Mouldy Cheese whips Rat into the ropes and locks in a Sleeper, but Rat reverses with some elbows to the stomach, and then brings him to his knees with a dropkick to the legs. He takes a run-up, and knees the Cheesy One sharply in the temple!

Cheese is in trouble as The Rat (allardini) heads for the top rope, and nails a Flying Clothesline! Both men perhaps trying to prove a point to their respective groups, as The Rat (allardini) tries to secure the Camel Clutch on Cheese. It’s Cheese’s turn to fight back with some shots to the face, before kicking him against the ropes and delivering a fantastic Judo-Flip Suplex!

Mouldy Cheese uses his vast technical knowledge, as he goes to work on an arm that Rat seems to have hurt. He locks in an Armbar, and The Rat desperately gets back to his feet. Cheese keeps the pressure on, wrenching the arm over his head and bringing him back down to the canvas. Rat scrambles away, and then runs top speed at Cheese, who scores with a Hip Toss! Another Hip Toss! Rat has one last attempt, but this time he’s caught by a Powerslam!

Cheese in on fire here, and the crowd don’t like it very much here at Free-Fall! JUMPING ARMBAR! Fantastic manoeuvre there, The Rat (allardini) is really struggling. Cheese literally tosses him into the ropes but Rat manages to duck the attempted Roundhouse Kick, and from no where locks in the Rathouse! Mouldy Cheese is screaming in pain, there’s no where for him to go! He desperately tries to use his leg power to force himself closer to the ropes, and with a last gasp attempt he grabs the middle rope with one of his flailing hands!

The Rat (allardini) lets go of the hold, and begins to stomp viciously on Cheese who has to roll out of the ring to catch a breather. The Rat doesn’t like this, and he runs and literally catapults himself over the ropes, aiming for a massive Flying Crossbody on Cheese! But Cheese sees him in the corner of his eye and gets out of the way, and Rat goes smashing into the security barrier!

Mouldy Cheese doesn’t allow any time for recovery as he throws The Rat into the steel steps – SMASH! Cheese smacks his head on the Announcers Table before throwing him back into the ring. Cheese lifts The Rat above his head, and then brings him down onto his outstretched knee, what a powerful Backbreaker!

Cheese is looking for a Double Underhook Piledriver here, but Rat realises this and counters, and tries to fight back. Cheese though, with a kick to the gut has the upper hand again, and is now going for the amazing Piledriver Tarantula! It takes him a while, but finally WHAM! Devastating! The crowd are in awe at the move, and Cheese climbs to the top rope and screams. “That’s why I’m better than you!! That’s why I’m the best damn technical wrestler here!” The crowd boo and throw back insults, but Cheese has just proved why he’s in this company.

But look, coming through the crowd, it’s Kid Rock, and he has some sort of steel pipe! CLANG! Shot to the head of Cheese while he was still on the top rope, the ref was too busy tending to Rat to see anything! Cheese falls back and Rat (allardini) slowly climbs back to his feet, and leaps to the top rope. SWANTON LEG DROP! He makes a cover, 1...2...3!

The Rat (allardini) wins this hard-fought match-up with the first cover of the match, but only thanks to the interference of Kid Rock, what the hell was that all about! The crowd are loving it, but I’m sure Cheese isn’t, he’ll have something to say about this!

The winner of this match: The Rat (allardini).

Thanks for reading, Ant.
Mon 01/07/02 at 09:42
Regular
"I like cheese"
See, I told you Cheese would have something to say! :D
Sun 30/06/02 at 20:49
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Mouldy Cheese walks out.

"You all suck"

Mouldy Cheese walks back again.
Sun 30/06/02 at 14:10
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
How very random, but good.
Fri 28/06/02 at 13:16
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Questions, questions, questions. Why are we always left with questions?

(I'm aware that I used a question there!)

Why did Kid Rock interfere? What will Mouldy Cheese have to say about it? Why do they put Dairylea in those irritating wrappers?

Stay tuned to Freefall!
Thu 27/06/02 at 22:30
Regular
"..."
Ant wrote:
> Not sure why I did this, I'd just finished my CAW Title match and so
> thought I'd include these two guys in a singles match. A bit of a
> 'filler', if you know what I mean. {:)

Hmm...thought PPVs were all about 'no-killer all filler'...nope hold on thats the WWE...erm, I mean 'all killer no filler' erm...whatever...nurse! time for my medication.
Thu 27/06/02 at 20:19
Regular
"Where's SR?"
Great bonus match and gives the Rat and Mouldy Cheese a chance on Free-fall.
Thu 27/06/02 at 20:18
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Great match.

Nice action!

Got hardcore toward the end there, you could feel them really going for it, especially with the risky over the top rope dive!

Nice work Ant.
Thu 27/06/02 at 20:17
Regular
Yeah, i agree. With a gap between matches we needed a filler. Any how, to say it was unscheduled it was a good length and had some great action.

Oh and get on MSN a sec.
Thu 27/06/02 at 19:59
Regular
"I like cheese"
Not sure why I did this, I'd just finished my CAW Title match and so thought I'd include these two guys in a singles match. A bit of a 'filler', if you know what I mean. {:)
Thu 27/06/02 at 19:34
Regular
"I like cheese"
(The Rat’s music hits) This is an unscheduled appearance here at Free-Fall, as The Rat (allardini) makes his way to the ring to a nice pop from the crowd. He takes a microphone.

“Okay, I’ll make this short and sweet. As a member of the ever-growing New BDA, I feel that I deserve a decent, one-on-one singles match here at this massive PPV extravaganza. Would you guys agree?” The crowd cheer loudly, following his every word. “So, does anyone in the back fancy challenging me?”

(Last Resort hits) We know who’s music that is, it’s Mouldy Cheese! He’s not scheduled for a match either, but we expect him to get involved in possibly three matches! He’s a member of the Four Elements, and so will want to help Reaver (Ant), STD and Jetster in their respective matches. He struts to the ring, I wonder what he has to say.

Obviously nothing, as he suddenly takes down The Rat with a clothesline! Earl Hebner (Mr Snuggly) is in the ring, the bell has rung, this match is on! The highly talented Mouldy Cheese whips Rat into the ropes and locks in a Sleeper, but Rat reverses with some elbows to the stomach, and then brings him to his knees with a dropkick to the legs. He takes a run-up, and knees the Cheesy One sharply in the temple!

Cheese is in trouble as The Rat (allardini) heads for the top rope, and nails a Flying Clothesline! Both men perhaps trying to prove a point to their respective groups, as The Rat (allardini) tries to secure the Camel Clutch on Cheese. It’s Cheese’s turn to fight back with some shots to the face, before kicking him against the ropes and delivering a fantastic Judo-Flip Suplex!

Mouldy Cheese uses his vast technical knowledge, as he goes to work on an arm that Rat seems to have hurt. He locks in an Armbar, and The Rat desperately gets back to his feet. Cheese keeps the pressure on, wrenching the arm over his head and bringing him back down to the canvas. Rat scrambles away, and then runs top speed at Cheese, who scores with a Hip Toss! Another Hip Toss! Rat has one last attempt, but this time he’s caught by a Powerslam!

Cheese in on fire here, and the crowd don’t like it very much here at Free-Fall! JUMPING ARMBAR! Fantastic manoeuvre there, The Rat (allardini) is really struggling. Cheese literally tosses him into the ropes but Rat manages to duck the attempted Roundhouse Kick, and from no where locks in the Rathouse! Mouldy Cheese is screaming in pain, there’s no where for him to go! He desperately tries to use his leg power to force himself closer to the ropes, and with a last gasp attempt he grabs the middle rope with one of his flailing hands!

The Rat (allardini) lets go of the hold, and begins to stomp viciously on Cheese who has to roll out of the ring to catch a breather. The Rat doesn’t like this, and he runs and literally catapults himself over the ropes, aiming for a massive Flying Crossbody on Cheese! But Cheese sees him in the corner of his eye and gets out of the way, and Rat goes smashing into the security barrier!

Mouldy Cheese doesn’t allow any time for recovery as he throws The Rat into the steel steps – SMASH! Cheese smacks his head on the Announcers Table before throwing him back into the ring. Cheese lifts The Rat above his head, and then brings him down onto his outstretched knee, what a powerful Backbreaker!

Cheese is looking for a Double Underhook Piledriver here, but Rat realises this and counters, and tries to fight back. Cheese though, with a kick to the gut has the upper hand again, and is now going for the amazing Piledriver Tarantula! It takes him a while, but finally WHAM! Devastating! The crowd are in awe at the move, and Cheese climbs to the top rope and screams. “That’s why I’m better than you!! That’s why I’m the best damn technical wrestler here!” The crowd boo and throw back insults, but Cheese has just proved why he’s in this company.

But look, coming through the crowd, it’s Kid Rock, and he has some sort of steel pipe! CLANG! Shot to the head of Cheese while he was still on the top rope, the ref was too busy tending to Rat to see anything! Cheese falls back and Rat (allardini) slowly climbs back to his feet, and leaps to the top rope. SWANTON LEG DROP! He makes a cover, 1...2...3!

The Rat (allardini) wins this hard-fought match-up with the first cover of the match, but only thanks to the interference of Kid Rock, what the hell was that all about! The crowd are loving it, but I’m sure Cheese isn’t, he’ll have something to say about this!

The winner of this match: The Rat (allardini).

Thanks for reading, Ant.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.