GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SRW - Just an empty ring..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/06/02 at 18:19
Regular
"My Sacrifice Hits" What the hell! What's Reaver doing out here, he hasn't got a match till later on, what has he got to say/do?

"Look, I'm ready Cong Man and all you other losers in the LightCAW Rumble, Come out here and lets get the fight warmed up for the big one, and as Cong would say "Actions speak louder than words"

"Who let the dogs out hits" And out comes STD to a huge ovation "Hey you calling me a loser Reaver" Reaver is taken back a bit and then replies "Yeah, i suppose i am"

Reaver just called his fellow four Elements member a loser! STD is non-too happy and is running down to the ring with him breathing in deeply in anger. WHAM! The Cong Man just sent Reaver flying with a massive chair shot to the face! Where the hell did Cong come from?!

STD slides into the ring and looks at Cong, he shakes his hand and then begins stomping away at Reaver with him! I thought these two was enemys! Reaver slides out of the ring and calls down more people even though he is being viciously attacked by Cong Man and STD, he wants more punishment?!

D-D-D-Dead Wonder! Here comes the Dead Man! STD and DW are set to try and bury one another at Free-Fall, what is going to happen here?

DW runs down to the ring and trades blows with Reaver, Reaver gets the upper-hand and rakes DW's eyes, Reaver then...Reaver!...DDT DRIVER! Reaver turns round...CONG MAN!...MOONSAULT TO REAVER!
Cong Man turns round…STD!…FROG SPLASH TO THE OUTSIDE! Which hits everyone in sight! Everyone is down, even STD who hurt himself doing the Frog Splash.

"GUESS WHO'S BACK?!" THE EMINEM REMIX PLAYS AND… FRIGGIN HELL! ITS JOBYONE! HE IS BACK FROM HIS 3-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE! Jobyone runs down to the ring and begins laying the smackdown on DW who is furthest up the ramp. JobyOne picks DW up …DDT! The Crowd is going absolutely nuts as Jobyone moves onto Reaver who he tosses into the ring. Jobyone tosses Reaver into the ropes…ALABAMA SLAM! Wait a minute…Cong Man has sneaked behind Jobyone and nails a Low Blow! Cong Man now sets Jobyone for…THE CONGO BONGO!…THE CONGO BONGO! Whats this?! STD is now going up top…CRAZYSAULT! THE CRAZYSAULT TO REAVER!

The Cong Man and STD stand tall as the two leave the ring. Well we just saw the dramatic come back of JOBYONE! Which rose the sold out crowd to their feet. Also, what will happen now?! Reaver and STD look to have started one massive feud between each other, and Cong Man and STD united?! The two secretly did have respect for each other I believe but it just needed something to bring them together and it looks to have happened tonight, STD's crazy death defying style and Cong Man's Sabu crispness, looks to be a good partnership.

Thanks for Reading
Scott
Sun 30/06/02 at 14:14
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
JobyOne returns! Yeehaw!
Fri 28/06/02 at 13:24
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Does he know something you don't or is he in the dark? Who knows? Me, that's who! And I'm laughing, laughing at your inferior intellect...

Moving swiftly on. Will Jobyone team with the Elements? What will happen between STD and DW in the Buried Alive match? Why did Cong Man steal my questions routine? The answers will be revealed when they get revealed, obviously!
Thu 27/06/02 at 22:27
Regular
"..."
Ant wrote:
> Hehe, er-no's back in SRW, and what a debut...
>
> STD...we'll sort out our differences after Free-Fall.

Does Reaver know something we don't? Why does Ant think he will still be around at free-fall? Will Cong give Figo the credit he desreves for finally bringing out his death defying side? Hasn't STD learnt that anyone who trusts Cong gets screwed by him yet? Why am I asking so many questions? Why are there never any answers?
Thu 27/06/02 at 20:22
Regular
"Where's SR?"
The several elements are never far from confusion.
Thu 27/06/02 at 19:41
Regular
"I like cheese"
Hehe, er-no's back in SRW, and what a debut...

STD...we'll sort out our differences after Free-Fall.
Thu 27/06/02 at 19:14
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Woah! Excellent.

With the return of JobyOne there it was great.

A real sense of a rush for the comeback and "destruction" at the end.

Good work Figo
Thu 27/06/02 at 18:19
Regular
"My Sacrifice Hits" What the hell! What's Reaver doing out here, he hasn't got a match till later on, what has he got to say/do?

"Look, I'm ready Cong Man and all you other losers in the LightCAW Rumble, Come out here and lets get the fight warmed up for the big one, and as Cong would say "Actions speak louder than words"

"Who let the dogs out hits" And out comes STD to a huge ovation "Hey you calling me a loser Reaver" Reaver is taken back a bit and then replies "Yeah, i suppose i am"

Reaver just called his fellow four Elements member a loser! STD is non-too happy and is running down to the ring with him breathing in deeply in anger. WHAM! The Cong Man just sent Reaver flying with a massive chair shot to the face! Where the hell did Cong come from?!

STD slides into the ring and looks at Cong, he shakes his hand and then begins stomping away at Reaver with him! I thought these two was enemys! Reaver slides out of the ring and calls down more people even though he is being viciously attacked by Cong Man and STD, he wants more punishment?!

D-D-D-Dead Wonder! Here comes the Dead Man! STD and DW are set to try and bury one another at Free-Fall, what is going to happen here?

DW runs down to the ring and trades blows with Reaver, Reaver gets the upper-hand and rakes DW's eyes, Reaver then...Reaver!...DDT DRIVER! Reaver turns round...CONG MAN!...MOONSAULT TO REAVER!
Cong Man turns round…STD!…FROG SPLASH TO THE OUTSIDE! Which hits everyone in sight! Everyone is down, even STD who hurt himself doing the Frog Splash.

"GUESS WHO'S BACK?!" THE EMINEM REMIX PLAYS AND… FRIGGIN HELL! ITS JOBYONE! HE IS BACK FROM HIS 3-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE! Jobyone runs down to the ring and begins laying the smackdown on DW who is furthest up the ramp. JobyOne picks DW up …DDT! The Crowd is going absolutely nuts as Jobyone moves onto Reaver who he tosses into the ring. Jobyone tosses Reaver into the ropes…ALABAMA SLAM! Wait a minute…Cong Man has sneaked behind Jobyone and nails a Low Blow! Cong Man now sets Jobyone for…THE CONGO BONGO!…THE CONGO BONGO! Whats this?! STD is now going up top…CRAZYSAULT! THE CRAZYSAULT TO REAVER!

The Cong Man and STD stand tall as the two leave the ring. Well we just saw the dramatic come back of JOBYONE! Which rose the sold out crowd to their feet. Also, what will happen now?! Reaver and STD look to have started one massive feud between each other, and Cong Man and STD united?! The two secretly did have respect for each other I believe but it just needed something to bring them together and it looks to have happened tonight, STD's crazy death defying style and Cong Man's Sabu crispness, looks to be a good partnership.

Thanks for Reading
Scott

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.