GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FIFA 2001 confirms launch date?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/11/00 at 12:59
Regular
Anyone seen the TV advert for FIFA 2001? At the bottom of the screen, it clearly says "PlayStation2 footage", and it also states "Available 24th November" - which surely must be good news.

I know the date is already known to most, but there have been countless rumours of further delays. Maybe this is a good omen.
Wed 09/04/08 at 10:59
Regular
A lot of people seem to just use Bonjela now. Or something similar, they all seem to do the same job.

Hope this helps
Tue 08/04/08 at 20:42
Regular
Where do you get it? When I tried I was informed at the tacle shop that its active ingredient had been banned by DEFRA so it was no longer available. I knew someone a few years ago who used to carry Germoline (or was it TCP?) for treating sores on fish

I think this might be on the wrong bit of the forum - said I was new to this lark. Anyway, any help gratefully accepted.
Mon 06/11/00 at 16:27
Apparently the US adverts focus on the PS9 in the future. It is fed direct into the brain etc. Then right at the end of the advert a message comes up saying 'PS2: The Beginning'.

Strange strategy as I am not fond of adverts that dont show the product but I will reserve judgement until I have seen the ads for myself.
Mon 06/11/00 at 15:46
I saw it 3 or 4 times over the weekend, at least two channels - ITV and Sky One, I think.

I want to see the PS2 ads, though - according to one of the latest mags, they're a little on the weird side. If the PlayStation UK web site is anything to go by, with all of its "Waiting Room" strangeness, then they could well be right!
Mon 06/11/00 at 15:22
Babylonian,

When did you see the advert?? I always seem to miss games adverts which annoys me as I love to see them. I think the last one I saw was the Zelda 64 advert (which I must say was rather sexist).

Anyway, I hope that there will be more adverts on the PS2 and associated games appearing soon.
Mon 06/11/00 at 12:59
Anyone seen the TV advert for FIFA 2001? At the bottom of the screen, it clearly says "PlayStation2 footage", and it also states "Available 24th November" - which surely must be good news.

I know the date is already known to most, but there have been countless rumours of further delays. Maybe this is a good omen.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.