GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Any Cheap games?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/06/02 at 21:28
Regular
I got a dreamcast a few months ago, i only Have Sno-Cross, 1 controller, and the demo disc that comes with DC. I love the DC, im looking for Cheap games and Accessories. If you are selling anything, email me, I will be willing to pay p&p aswell, so long as the game/acces is in perfect condition. If i dont get any offers, i am planning to buy a VMC and 2 games. and perhaps a controler. Thanks in advanced.

-=M@ty=-

( DC Spec = 12x GDrom drive
128 Bit colour
Portable Game unit
Internet Capabilities
Small and light
Cost: £50.00 (average)

PS2 Spec = 6x DVD rom Drive
128 Bit colour
15 Block Momory Card
Big, bulky, breaks constantly
Cost: £200.00 (average)

Which one wins? Hmm...)
Sun 30/06/02 at 13:25
Regular
no problem, im getting shenmeu II and a VMU (and perhaps a second controller)at the end of the month anywayz ;) Im also looking for a Cheap version of Headhunter, any offers?

thx
-=M@ty=-
Sat 29/06/02 at 20:35
Regular
Sorry mate someone's already offered me the money for the games, i'm not 100% sure that it's gonna go through though so if it doesn't then i'll e-mail you.

Cheers anyway
Sat 29/06/02 at 20:30
Regular
titawhirl, e-mail me on the address below, or if u have msn, contact me on that, using the same address ;)

-=M@ty=-
Fri 28/06/02 at 07:04
Regular
ok, thanks. My e-mail is [email protected], e-mail me there ;)

-=M@ty=-
Thu 27/06/02 at 23:45
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Just go down to your local GAME or EB. The Dreamcast stuff is always really cheap, The most expensive game was £20, brand new.
Thu 27/06/02 at 20:51
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
Im interested! Could you email me:

[email protected]

We could discuss it more. Is it in mint condition?

Thanx.
Thu 27/06/02 at 13:52
Regular
£15 for the lot I wanna get rid of them.
Thu 27/06/02 at 00:36
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
How much for the gun and house of the dead?
Wed 26/06/02 at 23:38
Regular
I've got a Dreamcast gun,Confidential Mission and House of the Dead 2 all in perfect condition if you want them. I'll sell them all for a pretty low price just leave me a message if you want them and we can sort it out.
Wed 26/06/02 at 21:28
Regular
I got a dreamcast a few months ago, i only Have Sno-Cross, 1 controller, and the demo disc that comes with DC. I love the DC, im looking for Cheap games and Accessories. If you are selling anything, email me, I will be willing to pay p&p aswell, so long as the game/acces is in perfect condition. If i dont get any offers, i am planning to buy a VMC and 2 games. and perhaps a controler. Thanks in advanced.

-=M@ty=-

( DC Spec = 12x GDrom drive
128 Bit colour
Portable Game unit
Internet Capabilities
Small and light
Cost: £50.00 (average)

PS2 Spec = 6x DVD rom Drive
128 Bit colour
15 Block Momory Card
Big, bulky, breaks constantly
Cost: £200.00 (average)

Which one wins? Hmm...)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.