GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WOW! Now I am officially amazed!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/06/02 at 18:58
Regular
Smash, boom, smack. SSBM is an amazing game, and right from the start the graphics and attention to detail are great. Wait, it gets even better.

Got to greta bay, then jump off into the water on the right-hand side of the turtle. As soon as you are submerged, hit start and zoom in. Not only do you see the lines on the bottom of the shell, there are bolts lying on the floor! Yes! Actually under the water! Amazing!

:D
Thu 27/06/02 at 20:50
Regular
"hiyaaaaahhhh!!!!"
Cyclone wrote:
> Whats that city/UFO one? I have had fights on it in Event mode, but
> can't choose it!

farside
Thu 27/06/02 at 20:04
Regular
Yeah got it for doing 15 minute Melee I think, that was so boring.
Thu 27/06/02 at 19:55
Regular
Has anyone one got Congo Jungle yet?
Thu 27/06/02 at 14:09
Regular
Big Blue's another F-Zero track except it's side scrolling, you fight on the top of F-Zero cars it feckin rules.
Thu 27/06/02 at 14:07
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I've got Brinstar Depths - whats Big Blue?
Thu 27/06/02 at 14:05
Regular
Farside, you get it by playing 50 matches in VS play. Every 50 you play they randomly give you 1 of 4 levels they are Poke Floats, Brinstar Depths, Big Blue and Farside. I still haven't got Poke Floats.

My favourite level is Ness's home town can't remember what it's called though. Big Blue rules as well.
Thu 27/06/02 at 14:00
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Whats that city/UFO one? I have had fights on it in Event mode, but can't choose it!
Wed 26/06/02 at 21:16
Regular
"hiyaaaaahhhh!!!!"
my second best is brimstar depths, the way it turns around all the time
Wed 26/06/02 at 21:03
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
i like the pokemon stadium level , it's just so simple ! flat surface and two platforms , heaven ! and half way through the level changes , and scenery pops out the ground.
Wed 26/06/02 at 20:51
Regular
"hiyaaaaahhhh!!!!"
my favourite level is big blue. I love the way it's constantly changing!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.