GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Battle Be The Day"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/06/02 at 17:13
Regular
Think about it- Internet capabilities will open up so many opportunities for ps2 gamers. Multi-player gaming, as we know it will change.

What I think would be great for future games, and a great leap for multi player gaming, is if gamers were to include a console battle option. Think of the potential- the idea of being able to anninihalate someone at there own game, while the play on the console of his or her choice. There could be huge benefits for both gamers and producers. The games would be aimed at larger audience, allowing gamers to choose from a greater range of opponents; and game producers would benefit from more game sales.

But still, this idea isn’t without its flaws. Porting games to a range of consoles could be a slow process, resulting in long delays between release dates. Huge amounts of pressure will be put on to the programmers to produce vital code for “console battles” to become reality.

What do you lot think about this?

Thanks for reading, MCH
Wed 26/06/02 at 17:13
"`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·`·"
Think about it- Internet capabilities will open up so many opportunities for ps2 gamers. Multi-player gaming, as we know it will change.

What I think would be great for future games, and a great leap for multi player gaming, is if gamers were to include a console battle option. Think of the potential- the idea of being able to anninihalate someone at there own game, while the play on the console of his or her choice. There could be huge benefits for both gamers and producers. The games would be aimed at larger audience, allowing gamers to choose from a greater range of opponents; and game producers would benefit from more game sales.

But still, this idea isn’t without its flaws. Porting games to a range of consoles could be a slow process, resulting in long delays between release dates. Huge amounts of pressure will be put on to the programmers to produce vital code for “console battles” to become reality.

What do you lot think about this?

Thanks for reading, MCH
Wed 26/06/02 at 17:17
"Uzi Lover"
Console battles?

Nope, just wouldn't do it for me. It just adds to all that console war stuff which seems to never end.
Wed 26/06/02 at 18:04
Regular
"Selected"
We could play a huge game of chess.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.