GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeola tips"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/04/08 at 23:36
Regular
"Thinking and typing"
Hellllloooooo

Well, I'm new and finding it a bit tricky finding my way around...I'm getting there. Is there a button that I can click to show all my post, so I can see if anyone's replied to me. For example, in the 'questions games' thread, how do I know if someone has answered something I posted, and is there an easy way to remember what threads I posted on...it's getting hard to remember - YIKES!

Hmmmmmmm...any ideas of suggestions...or recipes for cake would be greatly appreciated :)
Tue 08/04/08 at 13:53
Regular
"Thinking and typing"
woooohoooooooooo :)
Tue 08/04/08 at 09:34
"possibly impossible"
Good to see you posting on here MarcoG!

I'm sure we could come up with recipes. In the meantime, have a look at the World's Longest Thread, it's a good place to chat about nothing and everything.
Tue 08/04/08 at 00:01
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I suffer the same - lack of interner. We have a wireless router and I have a wireless laptop, but it's only on when my stepdad is using it (hates others using it without him knowing).

Keep checking back every now and again and I find that's the best way to keep involved (some threads only get one or two posts an hour...so waiting can get boring).

But well done. I'm going to have to write a review sometime soon...I need the GAD vouchers :p
Mon 07/04/08 at 23:55
Regular
"Thinking and typing"
Hahaha, thanks, I was shocked, surprised, but very chuffed!

Hmmm...I'll have to keep checking...I don't get much spare internet time...but I'm trying :)
Mon 07/04/08 at 23:42
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Hello MarcoG! Thanks for joining us :)

I think it's just best to keep note of when and where you have posted really. Keep checking and reading threads is how I keep up to date.

It would be handy to have a control centre where you know if anybody has replied to you, but as the forum is pretty quiet at the moment, it's quite easy to keep checking.

Need any more help, I'm here :) Hmmm... is good at answering most questions as well! Hope that helps.

[EDIT] Well done on the GAD win as well! Keep it up and you'll be on our all of fame...*wishes I had one enough to be on there :
Mon 07/04/08 at 23:36
Regular
"Thinking and typing"
Hellllloooooo

Well, I'm new and finding it a bit tricky finding my way around...I'm getting there. Is there a button that I can click to show all my post, so I can see if anyone's replied to me. For example, in the 'questions games' thread, how do I know if someone has answered something I posted, and is there an easy way to remember what threads I posted on...it's getting hard to remember - YIKES!

Hmmmmmmm...any ideas of suggestions...or recipes for cake would be greatly appreciated :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.