GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I think I was lucky..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/04/08 at 23:12
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Just had an e-mail from my pen friend that said she has just gtten married after her fiance's family went nuts at her. I did have the full story from the e-mail up here (with grizzly details - enough to be made into a film really) but my conscience told me to bring it down.

Luckily she was in a different relationship when I visited so I think if circumstances may have been different, I could have been the one getting married :S

Since posting it - noticed that we do have a lot of lurkers about - even at this late hour :/ Come on lurkers - freeola need your posts :)
Wed 09/04/08 at 21:20
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
No...I didn't dare.

She invited me to the wedding blessing as it was planned for May next year. May head over for another cheap holiday in the sunshine state :D
Wed 09/04/08 at 19:17
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Sorry I didn't see your thread, but from what we've said earlier you're well out of it...you didn't actually suggest the Apple Diet did you? :D
Tue 08/04/08 at 10:37
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Haha - I think you've got her in one. I may get around to reposting the story I received!

Or it's probably best before some American director buys her story for a film :)
Tue 08/04/08 at 01:21
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
"Delusional Nutcase?"

I've been through some quite odd stuff, but this sounds like quite something else!
Tue 08/04/08 at 00:08
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I dont know the full story behind this but the impression i've got is that she's a delusional nutcase so i wouldnt take too much notice of anything she says.
Mon 07/04/08 at 23:12
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Just had an e-mail from my pen friend that said she has just gtten married after her fiance's family went nuts at her. I did have the full story from the e-mail up here (with grizzly details - enough to be made into a film really) but my conscience told me to bring it down.

Luckily she was in a different relationship when I visited so I think if circumstances may have been different, I could have been the one getting married :S

Since posting it - noticed that we do have a lot of lurkers about - even at this late hour :/ Come on lurkers - freeola need your posts :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.