GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
">> Spoof sign up<<"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/06/02 at 23:15
Regular
NOTE: There was a different spoof sign-up thread in the Nintendo forum a couple of days ago, and if you are already signed up in there, you cannot sign up for this one too! Sorry! :)

Anyways, since all of my spoof sign-up threads have been in the ninty forum, I thought I'd let people in FOG chat sign up for a change.

I'm not setting a fixed number of how many people needed, it all depends on how many people do actually sign up.

Microchips.

:D
Sat 29/06/02 at 22:34
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
cheers MicroChips although writing this now is from the heart because I'm a little drunk.
Sat 29/06/02 at 17:47
Regular
ant i said test cos SR was buggered up last night...
Sat 29/06/02 at 12:16
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Damn, I can't be in this one!
Sat 29/06/02 at 10:18
Regular
"I like cheese"
Snipe® wrote:
> test

Does that mean you want to be in the spoof, Snipe? Go on, you know you want to. {:)

Grrr...must write story soon. Can't wait for summer hols.
Sat 29/06/02 at 00:57
Regular
test
Fri 28/06/02 at 23:22
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
hehe- you guys ar eall in, and Mandatare, we go back a long way (a cople of months :D) so I'll let you have anice BIG part.

:D
Fri 28/06/02 at 22:51
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
im in!
Fri 28/06/02 at 13:18
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
I would like to be in a spoof one day but no-one ever puts me in, even when i sign up. OH well :-(
Thu 27/06/02 at 22:17
Regular
Badgerman would like a place because his Comp is broke so im askign nicely so he can have a place. :D
Thu 27/06/02 at 18:09
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
heh- thanks MoJo.

I guess you could call that a spoof for a spoof, eh?

;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.