GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gaming Dating Agency"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/06/02 at 20:12
Regular
Gaming Dating Agency will help you to find Love and Happiness with a beautiful and affectionate Games Console.

Are you looking for a long term relationship with someone special who can complete who you are, be your best friend, a faithful, tender and loving spouse? Our Agency is just what you need.

Below are just SOME of the Single consoles we have available. Enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Your Dream has come true. Kinky, mischievous, accomplished little number, seeking a great time.

With 4 holes your mates can join the fun and plug their joy-pad’s into me too. We can all play together.

Lots of Love

Jean Cast (0400 948493)

Want me to sit on your knee? I’ll sit on your lap and you can open me up and play with the buttons.

Take me under the bedcovers at night, just have a good time.

Seeking a nice pair of knees, the nice smooth type.

Miss L. Top (0243 456245)

How you doin? I’m new to the game but don’t underestimate me, I’m as powerful as they get, with an 8GB hard drive to suit. Quality all over.

Strong, stylish black box seeking a professional minded gamer. Very ambitious, with a lot of potential. Rugged as they get…. Can you handle me?

Size matters,

Rex Box ;-) (04685 667895)

Frisky little cube, up for anything. Youthful and petite with a wild, upbeat personality.

Seeking little children. You can play with my Pikachu any day of the week.

I also come with a handle, so you can take me anywhere ;-)

See you around,

Love Graham Cube (5743 944666)

Boisterous and Dependable with a 128-bit 'Emotion Engine'…. I’m as real as they come baby.

Much like a radiator, I will keep you warm on those cold nights. Seeking a long term relationship.

Gimmie a call,

Ray Station Too (01757 467789)

Hey, I’m broad-minded, intelligent, and well-educated.

Seeking 10 nippy little fingers that know how to press the right buttons.

Turn me on, and I’ll spread the sheets.

I’ll take you to the Maxx,

Pursy Neil Cüm Peter (077454 45568)

You like the mature type? I’m just the thing you need, with over 15 years of experience behind me.

I was a big hit with the boys back in the 1980’s, but I haven’t lost my touch ;-)

Seeya hot stuff, xxx

Amy Gar (0760 456234)

Accomplished, elegant, reliable little thing who can even fit in your pocket ;-)

Looking for a nice pair of hands that are willing to recharge me with juice when I’m running low.

Jane Bouy. (0325 352353)

PS, If you’re lucky we can have some fun with my coloured little friend too. ;-)

Success Stories:

“I met my games console through Gaming Dating Agency. We met at an arcade had a drink and then went back to mine. Several sessions made me realise Id found the Console for me.
Didn't intend to get serious but with the upcoming game releases we decided we wanted to be together, so got engaged and are planning our wedding for March 2003.”

“Today was a PERFECT day, and I am no longer single. I am now attached to a very special console who I met through Gaming Dating Agency. Thank you so much.”

“After a few days of demos, we decided to move onto full games. After we completed Gran Turismo together we immediately fell in love and have been inseparable ever since.
We’re now living together and starting a new life on Thursday. The whole process took three weeks thanks to Gaming Dating Agency!”

Gaming Dating Agency accepts unlimited liability in respect of death or personal injury caused by its negligence and such other liability which cannot be excluded by law.

Subject to clause 12.1 you agree that Gaming Dating Agency shall not be liable for loss of profit, revenue or business or contracts or indirect or consequential loss however arising, including negligence even if such loss or damage was foreseeable and/or brought to the attention of Gaming Dating Agency.
Fri 28/06/02 at 12:21
Regular
"gsybe you!"
There are dating games in Japan.............dear god.

Cool.

;)
Fri 28/06/02 at 12:20
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Very good post!

One small insignificant, irrelevant, insubstantial, incoherent, point: "Jane Bouy", an American wouldn't get this pun as they would say Jane boo-ey!
Thu 27/06/02 at 17:23
Regular
LOL :)

GIVE THIS MAN A GAD!
Thu 27/06/02 at 07:30
Very funny whats Miss Ltops number again ? lololol
Thu 27/06/02 at 02:23
"~do i look funny?~"
THAT'S SOME FUNNY s**t
Wed 26/06/02 at 23:01
Regular
Thanks for the comments..... Well most of them anyway!

Think this topic is about as original as they come.... hope you liked it.
Tue 25/06/02 at 22:00
LOL, Quality.

Can you hook me up with Amy Gar please! :-D
Tue 25/06/02 at 21:53
Regular
Great stuff, I just hope someone doesn't take it seriously!

:D
Tue 25/06/02 at 21:36
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Hercules! wrote:
> That was great, keep it up dude.

Was that some sort of symbolic joke or was it just coincidence?
Tue 25/06/02 at 21:33
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
haha

yeah, great post!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.