GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SRW Burnt Out - 24th June 2002"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/06/02 at 20:33
Regular
Welcome to SRW Burnt Out. I’m DW, the host of your resident chat show. Tonight, we will take a look back in time in SRW-Record Breaker, where I will pull a match out that happened over a year ago, and I will re-commentate on it. Also, we will look back at the week’s action. We will also be joined with Cong Man ahead of his crunch match with Reaver, as well as many other guests. To finish off, we will briefly link the last few weeks, and discuss how they will affect Free-Fall. So, ladies and gentlemen, put your hands together for Lillian Garcia (Shaneo).

**Crowd claps**

Lillian: Thanks DW. Yes, that’s right, each week; DW and me will host the new SRW chat show. We promise more fights then Jerry Springer…more twists then Trisha…and more all round action then any other chat show.

DW: Yes, too true Lillian. So, up first, we will head over to SRW-Record Breaker. This week, I bring you the FIRST recorded live, SRW match. SRW fans…it was a basic one on one European Championship match…Grandmaster Sexay (Ant) took on Eddie Guerrero (Ice Blaster, written by Mouldy Cheese). So, over to Gaming Guy (Shaneo) with the commentary.

Gaming Guy: Lillian, DW, what a great match you have selected for me. Grandmaster Sexay, part of Too Cool, takes on Latino Heat in this fast, action packed match. GMS starts by getting the crowd pumped up, with the clapping and dancing. This looks to have angered Eddie, who throws the first punch of live SRW wrestling! Eddie has started to get the momentum going here, as he takes control of GMS. Eddie catches GMS with some knees to the chest of Sexay. Latino heat locks in an Abdominal Stretch. GMS is in pain here in the early goings, but he’s not tapping. Eddie uses the rope for leverage. GMS is in great pain here, but the young gun will not quit. SRW Tuesday Night RAW is alive! After a couple of Inziguri’s, Eddie manages to get help from Terri, leading to Eddie getting the pin fall and the 1…2…3. Brilliant match here guys.

DW: Thanks for that analysis Gaming Guy. Look how much things have changed around here. Back then, it was ordinary Coca-Cola, nowadays, It’s a tasty Slurpee.

**Holds up Slurpee**

Lillian: Yes, that’s true, SRW has got bigger and bigger. Next up, we will meet the man that will face Reaver at Free-Fall…CONG MAN!

DW: I can’t wait. This guy kicks a$#. Him and me are in the same boat…he wants Reaver and I want Reaver. But first, we gotta get through STD. He got through him last week on Eclipse, and I will do the same at Free-Fall. So, we’ll meet him, after this commercial break!

**SRW Eclipse commercial plays**

Lillian: Welcome back to Burnt Out. Our special guest on Burnt Out is waiting. Put your hands together for SRW LightCAW Cong Man.

**Crowd claps as Cong Man walks out to join the Burnt Out team**

DW: Welcome to the show Cong Man. It’s a pleasure to have you here. You are the lucky number one pick to appear on this show.

Cong Man: Lucky? I’d call it a place to get my points across…warn Reaver lets say. You see, come Free-Fall, Reaver will be gone…and STD will be gone.

DW: Congy, I couldn’t agree more. Next week, I hope you physically take out Reaver.

Lillian: I hope you don’t mind me saying, but this is my show too. I am co-host.

DW: Fire away Lillian (Shaneo).

Lillian: OK, Cong Man, let’s briefly look at the rest of the card. Chuck and Billy Vs. Hardy Boyz??

Cong Man: You are asking me who’s gunna win?? I don’t give a damn! I’ll tell you who’ll win! Hardyz of course. Billy, Chuck and Rico, three gay poofs! Next match Lillian.

Lillian: SRW Championship match?? Nash Vs. Stei…

Cong Man: Easy question. Without a doubt Steiner. Benoit, not good enough…Nash…too old. I can’t be bothered doing this cr@p.

DW: WAIT! What about DW Vs. STD??

Cong Man: Listen…I don’t like either you or STD. You both suck! And if either of you get in the way…I will take you down and out of the game!

DW: Ummm, OK. Moving swiftly on. Cong, who do you think will win the 2002 World Cup??

Cong Man: Are you so dumb? We all know that The Republic of Brazziville will win the World Cup.

Lillian: Thank you Cong Man, it’s been a pleasure talking to you.

Cong Man: Thank you Lillian. DW, good luck.

Lillian: OK. So now, here’s Crusher (Tazz) with our review of SRW Eclipse, 16th June. And then we will join DaGroover for the Free-Fall preview.

Crusher: Yeah, it’s me Lillian. Crusher is back…as some low card jobber who’s got a place on Burnt Out. But, nonetheless, it’s still a good job. Anyway, last week we had many matches…including me versus Hawk in a non-title match. Man, I could have choked him out. Thug life rules Lillian. But first, lets look back at the KOTR semi-final, where RVD took on defending champion The Rock. A great match here, well worth it. The future of wrestling met the other future of wrestling. These two young guns stepped up to see who would face the special guest commentator, Jetster. Rock took advantage of being KOTR champion by defeating RVD in a straightforward, fair match. Can the Rock retain his crown? Rock advances to face Jetster.

Lillian: Next up, we have another special guest!! That’s right, DW, I have a surprise for you… LADIES AND GENTLEMAN…STD.

**DW stands up and leaves**

STD: Thanks Lillian, it’s a pleasure to be on YOUR show.

Lillian: OK STD. So, Scotty, how do you feel leading up to Free-Fall?

STD: I’m motivated enough to whip DW’s a$# next week. I will take him to the next level. I will make him realise that he is a worthless jobber who tried stopping me from getting to the gold.

Lillian: Are you confident that you can beat DW in one of his speciality matches?

STD: Speciality matches? How do we know it’s his speciality, since this is our first Buried Alive match here at SRW?

Lillian: Well, why would he challenge you to that kind of a match?

STD: Because he’s stupid. He wanted to go out of SRW with a bang I guess. This is his only moment of fame.

Lillian: Scott, what if you lose? Where will you go? Will you move on and join another Federation?

STD: Unlikely. Unlikely that I will lose, unlikely that I will join another Fed. I’m staying with SRW…and if…IF I do go, I WILL BE BACK! Thanks for letting me be on the show Lillian, oh, and tell DW he can come out now, there’s no need to be scared.

Lillian: Thanks STD. DW, you can come out now.

**DW walks back out as STD leaves. They stare each other down**

DW: Was that fun Lillian? Anyway, now, we go back Crusher (Tazz) with his next match run down.

Crusher: Next up was Benoit took on Steiner. Even with Michael Cole screaming like a girl in my left ear, this match still kicked rear-end. A great match, shame it was a no contest, as I was rooting for Steiner. Fans, other to DaGroover for the Free-Fall preview.

DaGroover: Thanks Crusher (Tazz). OK, so we have a packed card, and I have to sum it up in this small space. Cheers guys. First match then, cage match, Reaver vs. Cong Man. This match is well hyped up and will be a typical SRW classic. My thoughts on this match are that Reaver will defeat Cong Man and escape the cage. Next, buried alive. DW…STD. What can I say, another SRW first, this is gunna be top notch. I think STD may come out on top here, sorry DW. SRW Tag titles…I have a feeling that the Hardyz will pin Billy and Chuck to capture gold. SRW Championship. This is gunna be a tough match to judge. I think maybe Benoit or Steiner will come out victorious…maybe Steiner for the win. KOTR final! The big one…and the winner in my eyes will be King Jetster. HardCAW title, hard to say who will win, as I believe an outsider will win. LightCAW title, great match this will be. I have a feeling Kid Rock will come out the LightCAW champion. World Cup Fatal Four-way…defiantly America, and Kurt Angle. Cruiserweight title, that will be Hurricane all the way. Intercontinental gold. I can’t see Billy having that belt much longer, so I say DDP. Euro title, should be a Goldust victory. Last match, nWo will win that one.

DW: What about my surprise announcement?

DaGroover: Let’s just wait and see, eh?

Crusher: Our last match review will be the World Cup 6-man tag. Great match in which William Regal was the last man standing…wearing a BRAZIL strip! I can’t wait for the match at Free-Fall. I’ll see ya later guys, next week, can’t wait!

Lillian: OK Crusher, see ya later. That’s all we have time for this week on Burnt Out…we’ll be back nex…

**Shouting is heard, and out to the show floor comes the Terminators**

Exterminator: DW! LILLIAN! We wanna tell the SRW fans what we think of them! We have a major announcement.

Executer: Yeah. We have a massive announcement.

Exterminator and Executer together: WE QUIT SRW!

Exterminator: We want out. One sodding match in one year! We retire. SRW, you suck!

DW: Wow! You guys sure? OK, well, I’m sure SRW commissioner will see this. Anyway, it’s been great having you about. Looks like we need two new cleaners for the SR towers toilets.

Lillian: Anyway, as I was saying before we were rudely interrupted, I’ll be back next week with the team, and new guests. Thanks for today, it’s been a great first show. SRW fans, I hope you liked it and will tune in next week! I’m Lillian Garcia, along with DW, Gaming Guy, Crusher and DaGroover. Our guests were Cong Man, STD and the Terminators. Thank you, good night!

So, that's episode one. Hope you like it. Comments please. If you wanna be a guest to get your points across and help build a fued, say here. Next week I'll have Shamrock (KR) on it. I need a few more guys. I'm off to do my SRW Free-Fall promo (unofficial promo).
Tue 25/06/02 at 21:04
Regular
MikeAll wrote:
> A sad day for the SRW the end of the Terminators.

Yep. Ah well. Hey, MikeAll, you fancy cleaning the toilets in SR Towers :-D
Tue 25/06/02 at 20:55
Regular
Great show DW, cant wait to see what shamrock has to say next week :-)
Tue 25/06/02 at 20:31
Regular
"Where's SR?"
A sad day for the SRW the end of the Terminators.
Tue 25/06/02 at 18:31
Regular
Excellant DW! Ain't our shows much better that the WWE's...

Keep up the good work DW.
Mon 24/06/02 at 23:06
Regular
"I like cheese"
Wow, that was really good DW. Fantastic stuff. I liked the interviews to build two massive matches, and my favourite bit was the first ever live SRW match between me as GMS and IB as Guerrero. I remember getting really peeved off at losing, and so I challenged IB to two more matches over the next couple of weeks, losing them both! :D Fortunately I had a long run as Hardcore Champion with GMS a bit later on though.

Excellently written, I liked the inclusion of other superstars and it's obviously been planned well and thought through. Keep it up. {:)
Mon 24/06/02 at 21:41
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Bah!

I'll miss it next week.

I'm away on holiday.

:-(
Mon 24/06/02 at 21:40
Regular
Yeah, I remember peeps telling me that they got deleted. Too big for the system. That's why I put "First live match". Heh. Anyway, I'll do it next week, then have my two week holiday, then back on again.
Mon 24/06/02 at 21:33
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Excellent stuff, DW!

I hope to see this every week, is it is was a great idea in the first place, but you've made it just like a real chat show, but better. Brilliant!

Oh, and one more thing. That match written by Mouldy Cheese that you mentioned wasn't the first in SRW. It was just the first match in the WWF Forum Wrestling topic, as loads of matches were made before that, but SR deleted them, for some reason. :-(

Anyway, I hope to see this every week, as it's so good!

:-)
Mon 24/06/02 at 20:33
Regular
Welcome to SRW Burnt Out. I’m DW, the host of your resident chat show. Tonight, we will take a look back in time in SRW-Record Breaker, where I will pull a match out that happened over a year ago, and I will re-commentate on it. Also, we will look back at the week’s action. We will also be joined with Cong Man ahead of his crunch match with Reaver, as well as many other guests. To finish off, we will briefly link the last few weeks, and discuss how they will affect Free-Fall. So, ladies and gentlemen, put your hands together for Lillian Garcia (Shaneo).

**Crowd claps**

Lillian: Thanks DW. Yes, that’s right, each week; DW and me will host the new SRW chat show. We promise more fights then Jerry Springer…more twists then Trisha…and more all round action then any other chat show.

DW: Yes, too true Lillian. So, up first, we will head over to SRW-Record Breaker. This week, I bring you the FIRST recorded live, SRW match. SRW fans…it was a basic one on one European Championship match…Grandmaster Sexay (Ant) took on Eddie Guerrero (Ice Blaster, written by Mouldy Cheese). So, over to Gaming Guy (Shaneo) with the commentary.

Gaming Guy: Lillian, DW, what a great match you have selected for me. Grandmaster Sexay, part of Too Cool, takes on Latino Heat in this fast, action packed match. GMS starts by getting the crowd pumped up, with the clapping and dancing. This looks to have angered Eddie, who throws the first punch of live SRW wrestling! Eddie has started to get the momentum going here, as he takes control of GMS. Eddie catches GMS with some knees to the chest of Sexay. Latino heat locks in an Abdominal Stretch. GMS is in pain here in the early goings, but he’s not tapping. Eddie uses the rope for leverage. GMS is in great pain here, but the young gun will not quit. SRW Tuesday Night RAW is alive! After a couple of Inziguri’s, Eddie manages to get help from Terri, leading to Eddie getting the pin fall and the 1…2…3. Brilliant match here guys.

DW: Thanks for that analysis Gaming Guy. Look how much things have changed around here. Back then, it was ordinary Coca-Cola, nowadays, It’s a tasty Slurpee.

**Holds up Slurpee**

Lillian: Yes, that’s true, SRW has got bigger and bigger. Next up, we will meet the man that will face Reaver at Free-Fall…CONG MAN!

DW: I can’t wait. This guy kicks a$#. Him and me are in the same boat…he wants Reaver and I want Reaver. But first, we gotta get through STD. He got through him last week on Eclipse, and I will do the same at Free-Fall. So, we’ll meet him, after this commercial break!

**SRW Eclipse commercial plays**

Lillian: Welcome back to Burnt Out. Our special guest on Burnt Out is waiting. Put your hands together for SRW LightCAW Cong Man.

**Crowd claps as Cong Man walks out to join the Burnt Out team**

DW: Welcome to the show Cong Man. It’s a pleasure to have you here. You are the lucky number one pick to appear on this show.

Cong Man: Lucky? I’d call it a place to get my points across…warn Reaver lets say. You see, come Free-Fall, Reaver will be gone…and STD will be gone.

DW: Congy, I couldn’t agree more. Next week, I hope you physically take out Reaver.

Lillian: I hope you don’t mind me saying, but this is my show too. I am co-host.

DW: Fire away Lillian (Shaneo).

Lillian: OK, Cong Man, let’s briefly look at the rest of the card. Chuck and Billy Vs. Hardy Boyz??

Cong Man: You are asking me who’s gunna win?? I don’t give a damn! I’ll tell you who’ll win! Hardyz of course. Billy, Chuck and Rico, three gay poofs! Next match Lillian.

Lillian: SRW Championship match?? Nash Vs. Stei…

Cong Man: Easy question. Without a doubt Steiner. Benoit, not good enough…Nash…too old. I can’t be bothered doing this cr@p.

DW: WAIT! What about DW Vs. STD??

Cong Man: Listen…I don’t like either you or STD. You both suck! And if either of you get in the way…I will take you down and out of the game!

DW: Ummm, OK. Moving swiftly on. Cong, who do you think will win the 2002 World Cup??

Cong Man: Are you so dumb? We all know that The Republic of Brazziville will win the World Cup.

Lillian: Thank you Cong Man, it’s been a pleasure talking to you.

Cong Man: Thank you Lillian. DW, good luck.

Lillian: OK. So now, here’s Crusher (Tazz) with our review of SRW Eclipse, 16th June. And then we will join DaGroover for the Free-Fall preview.

Crusher: Yeah, it’s me Lillian. Crusher is back…as some low card jobber who’s got a place on Burnt Out. But, nonetheless, it’s still a good job. Anyway, last week we had many matches…including me versus Hawk in a non-title match. Man, I could have choked him out. Thug life rules Lillian. But first, lets look back at the KOTR semi-final, where RVD took on defending champion The Rock. A great match here, well worth it. The future of wrestling met the other future of wrestling. These two young guns stepped up to see who would face the special guest commentator, Jetster. Rock took advantage of being KOTR champion by defeating RVD in a straightforward, fair match. Can the Rock retain his crown? Rock advances to face Jetster.

Lillian: Next up, we have another special guest!! That’s right, DW, I have a surprise for you… LADIES AND GENTLEMAN…STD.

**DW stands up and leaves**

STD: Thanks Lillian, it’s a pleasure to be on YOUR show.

Lillian: OK STD. So, Scotty, how do you feel leading up to Free-Fall?

STD: I’m motivated enough to whip DW’s a$# next week. I will take him to the next level. I will make him realise that he is a worthless jobber who tried stopping me from getting to the gold.

Lillian: Are you confident that you can beat DW in one of his speciality matches?

STD: Speciality matches? How do we know it’s his speciality, since this is our first Buried Alive match here at SRW?

Lillian: Well, why would he challenge you to that kind of a match?

STD: Because he’s stupid. He wanted to go out of SRW with a bang I guess. This is his only moment of fame.

Lillian: Scott, what if you lose? Where will you go? Will you move on and join another Federation?

STD: Unlikely. Unlikely that I will lose, unlikely that I will join another Fed. I’m staying with SRW…and if…IF I do go, I WILL BE BACK! Thanks for letting me be on the show Lillian, oh, and tell DW he can come out now, there’s no need to be scared.

Lillian: Thanks STD. DW, you can come out now.

**DW walks back out as STD leaves. They stare each other down**

DW: Was that fun Lillian? Anyway, now, we go back Crusher (Tazz) with his next match run down.

Crusher: Next up was Benoit took on Steiner. Even with Michael Cole screaming like a girl in my left ear, this match still kicked rear-end. A great match, shame it was a no contest, as I was rooting for Steiner. Fans, other to DaGroover for the Free-Fall preview.

DaGroover: Thanks Crusher (Tazz). OK, so we have a packed card, and I have to sum it up in this small space. Cheers guys. First match then, cage match, Reaver vs. Cong Man. This match is well hyped up and will be a typical SRW classic. My thoughts on this match are that Reaver will defeat Cong Man and escape the cage. Next, buried alive. DW…STD. What can I say, another SRW first, this is gunna be top notch. I think STD may come out on top here, sorry DW. SRW Tag titles…I have a feeling that the Hardyz will pin Billy and Chuck to capture gold. SRW Championship. This is gunna be a tough match to judge. I think maybe Benoit or Steiner will come out victorious…maybe Steiner for the win. KOTR final! The big one…and the winner in my eyes will be King Jetster. HardCAW title, hard to say who will win, as I believe an outsider will win. LightCAW title, great match this will be. I have a feeling Kid Rock will come out the LightCAW champion. World Cup Fatal Four-way…defiantly America, and Kurt Angle. Cruiserweight title, that will be Hurricane all the way. Intercontinental gold. I can’t see Billy having that belt much longer, so I say DDP. Euro title, should be a Goldust victory. Last match, nWo will win that one.

DW: What about my surprise announcement?

DaGroover: Let’s just wait and see, eh?

Crusher: Our last match review will be the World Cup 6-man tag. Great match in which William Regal was the last man standing…wearing a BRAZIL strip! I can’t wait for the match at Free-Fall. I’ll see ya later guys, next week, can’t wait!

Lillian: OK Crusher, see ya later. That’s all we have time for this week on Burnt Out…we’ll be back nex…

**Shouting is heard, and out to the show floor comes the Terminators**

Exterminator: DW! LILLIAN! We wanna tell the SRW fans what we think of them! We have a major announcement.

Executer: Yeah. We have a massive announcement.

Exterminator and Executer together: WE QUIT SRW!

Exterminator: We want out. One sodding match in one year! We retire. SRW, you suck!

DW: Wow! You guys sure? OK, well, I’m sure SRW commissioner will see this. Anyway, it’s been great having you about. Looks like we need two new cleaners for the SR towers toilets.

Lillian: Anyway, as I was saying before we were rudely interrupted, I’ll be back next week with the team, and new guests. Thanks for today, it’s been a great first show. SRW fans, I hope you liked it and will tune in next week! I’m Lillian Garcia, along with DW, Gaming Guy, Crusher and DaGroover. Our guests were Cong Man, STD and the Terminators. Thank you, good night!

So, that's episode one. Hope you like it. Comments please. If you wanna be a guest to get your points across and help build a fued, say here. Next week I'll have Shamrock (KR) on it. I need a few more guys. I'm off to do my SRW Free-Fall promo (unofficial promo).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.